LA Angels vs. Boston Red Sox - Division Series Thread

PS17

I can only speak for myself, but as of right now, I'm living in the present. 2-0 series lead, Yanks look like the best team in the league, life is good.

I don't give a **** about 26 today.

Good.

You guys are looking good.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Classy, Yanks fans. I expected no less though.
There aren't a less classy bunch of fans than those in Fenway.Spare us all that Theo is a genius, man! crap. Not buying it.

And your ballpark is a dump, wrapped in a firetrap, dropped in a sewer.

There aren't a less classy bunch of fans than those in Fenway.Spare us all that Theo is a genius, man! crap. Not buying it.

And your ballpark is a dump, wrapped in a firetrap, dropped in a sewer.

They did not even deserve to be the wild card, they made the playoffs by default!

papsmear sucks! :rl:

Papelsmear choked big time. I'm sure some Boston fans will blame it on Bay too for that throw though. Hopefully that means he isn't on the Red Sox next year.

Bay was very good for the Sox last season and this season. Struck out a lot for some reason this year. They'll probably think about bringing him back but the Sox have a lot to work out this offseason, not really their pitching but the line-up needs to be looked at.

Tell us how you really feel. Theo has two rings. He's doing something right.
Getting Ortiz to use steroids after he was released by the Twins? In fairness, he recognized the potential. And Ortiz isn't the only one, but one fo many, including some Yankees. Having Mitchell, a Sawx board member, ignore his teamin his BS report? Having reporters suddenly leaked Paul Byrd's name on the day he was to pitch an elimination game in the ALCS vs. the Sawx? Any more genius moves?

Archived