Ryan and Pace's Post Game Comments. Are you serious?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to admit, what a bunch of babies. Grow up and take some responsibility. You got beat by a better team, you got it shoved down your throat by the best 1-2 tailback punch in football, and you got carved up by a quarterback making his 2nd career start.

Rex Ryan

Right, and it beat you. Admit you got outcoached by a far more intelligent man in Dan Henning. He kicked your ass, Rex.

Calvin Pace

Haha! Wow.

These guys could take a page from Darrell Revis.

There's a professional talking. Pace and Ryan could learn from your all-world corner.

Go **** yourself you annoying, ****sucking troll.

This is hilarious from a Dolphins fan. As bad as this may be, it is nowhere NEAR as pitiful as the ongoing display your Dolphins have put on for years. Every f'n time the Jets have beat the Dolphins in recent years, and its a hell of a lot more often than that, your crybaby team talks about how as far as they were concerned they won. I mean, its so bad that those whiny little bitches were just days ago crying about the Jets opening day victory against them last year (that's right, a game from 13 months ago), despite having won the last matchup. It's pathetic.

I can't say I'm happy with some of the reactions of this team so far, but at least this is just post-game frustration that may admittedly be manifesting itself in a way that isn't the most endearing. But I'd still rather that than a number of guys who continually cry every time a certain team beats them, and yet somehow its never legit or counts no matter how many times it happens. Granted, I wish the Jets would shut their mouths about it, but bottom line is that even after all of this, the Dolphins are still by far the bigger crybabies of these two teams.

For criticism of it to come from any other team in the league would be one thing, but for Dolphins or their fans to think they have a word to say about it is beyond hysterical.

Say what you want about Pace and Rex's comments. but you can't tell me it doesn't make the rematch exciting. Because if the Dolphins beat us again, talk will go from cheap to pathetic in a hurry.

By the way. You guys looked really good last night and put a beating on our highly touted defense. Henne looked really good.

Also GFY and I hope you drown during your bathe this month.

It just adds to all that June trash talk Rex Ryan put out there. Every Jet was running their mouth and now instead of taking their beating, they keep making excuses. Keep telling yourself this stuff is justified, Rex.

Not justified but they are talking themselves into a corner. The re-match is going to be awesome to watch.

I was absolutely shocked by how badly the WildCat made our defense look. Im still in shock. So don;t take this personal because of my shaken state. But GFY.

Say what you want about Pace and Rex's comments. but you can't tell me it doesn't make the rematch exciting. Because if the Dolphins beat us again, talk will go from cheap to pathetic in a hurry.

By the way. You guys looked really good last night and put a beating on our highly touted defense. Henne looked really good.

Also GFY and I hope you drown during your bathe this month.

Newsflash, buddy. It already is pathetic. Your team didn't back up their loud mouths and they continue to paint themselves into a corner with more nonsense speak. Your organizaton is ran by a little boy. Or a grown man that has eaten some little boys, I can't figure it out.

Not justified but they are talking themselves into a corner. The re-match is going to be awesome to watch.

I was absolutely shocked by how badly the WildCat made our defense look. Im still in shock. So don;t take this personal because of my shaken state. But GFY.

It wasn't just the Wildcat, we beat you in every facet possible. We beat you with the long ball, we beat you with great intermediate throws, we beat you out of traditional sets, we beat you with our slasher quarterback. We beat your defense every way possible.

Newsflash, buddy. It already is pathetic. Your team didn't back up their loud mouths and they continue to paint themselves into a corner with more nonsense speak. Your organizaton is ran by a little boy. Or a grown man that has eaten some little boys, I can't figure it out.

What kind of mouthy, annoying little prickboy from the state of Washington roots for a Miami team?

Shouldn't you be a Seahawks fan? Lemme guess, you're like those annoying Guido pricks from New Jersey who root for the Cowboys despite never having been anywhere remotely near Texas their entire lives.

Jump on the bandwagon during the Marino days you weak-willed punk ass bitch? I bet you got beaten routinely in high school.

It wasn't just the Wildcat, we beat you in every facet possible. We beat you with the long ball, we beat you with great intermediate throws, we beat you out of traditional sets, we beat you with our slasher quarterback. We beat your defense every way possible.

Yup... rememebr though, you come to our house in a few weeks. I wouldn't expect a repeat

SHameful.. but what can you do.. Scott, Ryan and Rhodes should be eating humble pie today..

To be fair though the Rex quote isn't tha tover the top. He said he they couldn't stop it..

You know what, man. I've gotta say, you were right about Chad number 1. But I was right about Chad #2. :) Watching last night's game really made me realize what you were talking about with Penny and his lack of toughness and willingness to make a play. Chad Henne has the charisma and ****iness. Penny does not.

What position did you play last night? I didn't see any 140 lb crossdressers on the field.

What kind of mouthy, annoying little prickboy from the state of Washington roots for a Miami team?

Shouldn't you be a Seahawks fan? Lemme guess, you're like those annoying Guido pricks from New Jersey who root for the Cowboys despite never having been anywhere remotely near Texas their entire lives.

Jump on the bandwagon during the Marino days you weak-willed punk ass bitch? I bet you got beaten routinely in high school.

i can relate to that lolol

I disagree. I think its already painted us in the corner but if we win the next meeting its all good. Lets be honest, the season is still young and last year at this time we both trailed the Bills.

No they didn't back it up and got their ass kicked last night. It happens.

Our organization is actually ran by Mike Tannebaum, but I understand you meant coached by. Rex got out coached last night and his team got outplayed. The score reflects that.

As far as him eating little boys I don;t know. I thought he preferred bacon. No idea. Though I hope the deal to sell a piece of the team of Springsteen so we can trick people into being fans go's through.

Good game and Henne looked great. GFY

SHameful.. but what can you do.. Scott, Ryan and Rhodes should be eating humble pie today..

To be fair though the Rex quote isn't tha tover the top. He said he they couldn't stop it..

Its really not at all, but what do you expect from these people? Consider their entire purpose for being here. Even after a win they have to grasp as straws to try to make themselves feel better. Really quite sad.

What makes it so absurd is they fail to realize what they are criticizing the Jets for is something their team has done excessively for the better part of the past few years, including coming into this very game. I'm just not sure if their failure to understand it is due to stupidity or blind homerism.

Frankly, I don't like seeing the Jets do it at all, but come on... hearing the Dolphins fans trying to criticize them is one of the most hilarious ironic things ever. The fact that they don't even comprehend that only adds to that hilarity.

Your team converted the winning TD with less than 30 seconds to play... let's not act like they dominated the entire game following the coin toss.

Yes, the Dolphins abused the Jets defense today, but you need to calm your nuts.

\

Again I watched the game and looked at the score. You did beat us in every facet. Though you gotta be honest and admit you where more surprised than Darryl Revis when Ginn caught that ball.

You guys played the best game of your year last night. I just don;t see it happening every week. But who knows.

Henne looks for real. I was impressed. Oh yea, and when you get a minute gfy.

I disagree. I think its already painted us in the corner but if we win the next meeting its all good. Lets be honest, the season is still young and last year at this time we both trailed the Bills.

No they didn't back it up and got their ass kicked last night. It happens.

Our organization is actually ran by Mike Tannebaum, but I understand you meant coached by. Rex got out coached last night and his team got outplayed. The score reflex that.

As far as him eating little boys I don;t know. I thought he preferred bacon. No idea. Though I hope the deal to sell a piece of the team of Springsteen so we can trick people into being fans go's through.

Good game and Henne looked great. GFY

I'll reply if you can respectfully come at me. This whole thing is predicated on everyone calling me names before the game, telling me I'm delusional. Now, I don't see many of those guys coming forward and admiting their wrong. I see that "GFY" at the end of your post, and I refuse to read what you wrote before it.

I'll reply if you can respectfully come at me. This whole thing is predicated on everyone calling me names before the game, telling me I'm delusional. Now, I don't see many of those guys coming forward and admiting their wrong. I see that "GFY" at the end of your post, and I refuse to read what you wrote before it.

:face:

Your team converted the winning TD with less than 30 seconds to play... let's not act like they dominated the entire game following the coin toss.

Yes, the Dolphins abused the Jets defense today, but you need to calm your nuts.

Right, but if you don't get a whole bunch of favorable calls and a broken punt play, it's probably a 17 point difference. Two of your touchdowns were handed to you.

Im sorry. My post are not all that good anyways. I should just stick to what Im good at. GFY

Clearly some people's manhood is so questionable they think a last second win in a football game validates their existence.

I can never understand it.

It's like the Chowd fans who think they are smarter fans than anyone else because the Pats have won a couple of SBs.

It's just a game. The Fins won by 4 points. If the Fin fans think that's "domination", so what?

The Fins victory last night in no way validates or invalidates a fandom.

What position did you play last night?

I pay $255 every year for Sunday ticket to watch the Dolphins. I own 15 jerseys, uncountable sweatshirts, shirts, shorts and t-shirts with Dolphins logos on them. I've been to Miami twice for games and Seattle one time for a Dolphins game. I write commentary for the Dolphins at thephins.com

Fans are a part of the team.

Are you seriously looking for anonymous nitwits on an internet messageboard to apologize to you because they made fools out of themselves?

Seriously?

Right, but if you don't get a whole bunch of favorable calls and a broken punt play, it's probably a 17 point difference. Two of your touchdowns were handed to you.

Such is life in the NFL. It wasn't a 17 point difference.

It was a 4 point difference, at home, in 80+ degree heat. Plus, the teams face each other in 3 weeks.

I pay $255 every year for Sunday ticket to watch the Dolphins. I own 15 jerseys, uncountable sweatshirts, shirts, shorts and t-shirts with Dolphins logos on them. I've been to Miami twice for games and Seattle one time for a Dolphins game. I write commentary for the Dolphins at thephins.com

Fans are a part of the team.

LOFL

I can never understand it.

It's like the Chowd fans who think they are smarter fans than anyone else because the Pats have won a couple of SBs.

It's just a game. The Fins won by 4 points. If the Fin fans think that's "domination", so what?

The Fins victory last night in no way validates or invalidates a fandom.

Nothing is more delusional than that... It's pretty amusing

Dude, you can pick quotes out all you want from articles, but it's pretty obvious you didn't see the whole thing. Ryan flat-out said he got outcoached and gave the Fins all the credit in the world. Taken out of context, sure, it looks differently, but that's not how he said it.

BTW, funny thing about that Revis quote, after he said it, some chick asked if he could explain what a double-move is and he just laughed and gave her a look as if to say "Do you really cover football and not know what a double move is?" Then just said "you know, a double move is a double move.". It was pretty entertaining actually.

Archived