Ryan and Pace's Post Game Comments. Are you serious?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every Jet was running their mouth and now instead of taking their beating, they keep making excuses.

Every Jet? Not really.

For example, Jenkins hasn't really thrown his hat into that ring and also said post-game that maybe everyone needs to stop with all of the talking. Even said that he'll have to do something about it if his teammates aren't going to back up the trash they talk. In reality (something you appear to be blind to), it's only been a few guys and Rex.

Dude, you can pick quotes out all you want from articles, but it's pretty obvious you didn't see the whole thing. Ryan flat-out said he got outcoached and gave the Fins all the credit in the world. Taken out of context, sure, it looks differently, but that's not how he said it.

BTW, funny thing about that Revis quote, after he said it, some chick asked if he could explain what a double-move is and he just laughed and gave her a look as if to say "Do you really cover football and not know what a double move is?" Then just said "you know, a double move is a double move.". It was pretty entertaining actually.

Haha! That's pretty funny. Gotta love modern age journalism.

Win with class, lose with class.

Hey Travis, congrats on the W. I'm glad you made the time to come around the day after you beat us.

You say this now, Joe. But I know when things get brighter for the Jets, and more doom and gloom for the Dolphins, you'll go right back to laughing at me.

You say this now, Joe. But I know when things get brighter for the Jets, and more doom and gloom for the Dolphins, you'll go right back to laughing at me.

Don't worry, cause when things do get better for us we will find a way to phuck it up as always.

We will be 5-2 and the Phags with be 2-4 when we meet them at our place.

Possibly. But then if we beat you again, we're right back where we are now.

We have a shot against the Saints. They have to play the Giants then us. That's the two most physical teams in football. Not guranteeing anything, but we've got a shot coming off a bye and them coming off a game against the G-men.

Possibly. But then if we beat you again, we're right back where we are now.

We have a shot against the Saints. They have to play the Giants then us. That's the two most physical teams in football. Not guranteeing anything, but we've got a shot coming off a bye and them coming off a game against the G-men.

The Saints defense is not as good as they looked against us, so if you could do what you did against us to them, you have an outside shot. We scored 27 points on you with a limited Cotchery and a receiver who's been on the team for less than a week. I think they will score at least 35 points against you guys.

Yeah but the punts.... The PI calls.... You guys caught a lot of breaks last night.

I like Kris Jenkins. A man's man and a pro's pro.

"We got a nice dose of shut the hell up."

Jenkins is a great player. He spoke highly of Donald Thomas after week 1 last year saying Thomas will make pro-bowls. And Jake Grove has had a great year for us at center.

On a couple of occasions, Jenkins split those two and made the play. Truly a dominating nose.

Jenkins was completely distraught last night. Even the dude interviewing him had to ask if he was OK. Said he's supposed to be a leader on the field and apparently he hasn't been doing enough in terms of everyone running their mouth. Me thinks he's definitely going to be getting in a few faces this week during practice.

In other words, the Dolphins just made Kris Jenkins angry. And you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

There was one bad PI call--though, granted, it was in the 4th quarter and for a lot of yardage.

Perfectly executed fake punts are not "breaks."

I doubt that first fake punt was called. And Joey Porter had Brad Smith dead to rights. He makes that play 99 times out of 100.

I doubt that first fake punt was called. And Joey Porter had Brad Smith dead to rights. He makes that play 99 times out of 100.

Because they were perfectly executed, it doesn't really matter if they were planned or not. But since you mentioned it.

From the MNF Twitter:

Rex Ryan told Suzy Kolber at halftime: both Jets fake punts were planned.

And if your excuse on the 2nd fake punt is "we usually make that play, so it doesn't count," then I'll just say that we usually beat the Dolphins and mark last night as a W.

Jenkins was completely distraught last night. Even the dude interviewing him had to ask if he was OK. Said he's supposed to be a leader on the field and apparently he hasn't been doing enough in terms of everyone running their mouth. Me thinks he's definitely going to be getting in a few faces this week during practice.In other words, the Dolphins just made Kris Jenkins angry. And you wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Sounds to me that some of his fellow teammates made him angry.

Because they were perfectly executed, it doesn't really matter if they were planned or not. But since you mentioned it.

From the MNF Twitter:

And if your excuse on the 2nd fake punt is "we usually make that play, so it doesn't count," then I'll just say that we usually beat the Dolphins and mark last night as a W.

So, according to Pace, the wildcat is gimmicky bullsh*t, but ST tricks are not. Okaaayyyyyyy then.

You have to admit, what a bunch of babies. Grow up and take some responsibility. You got beat by a better team, you got it shoved down your throat by the best 1-2 tailback punch in football, and you got carved up by a quarterback making his 2nd career start.

Seriously? Why are you surprised?

Once they started running their mouthes it was only going to blow up in their face.

I don't know what I'm looking for. Some sort of retribution, it helps to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

you should see a psychologist for that. or try to get yourself some p*ssy. you'll find out that this sh*t just isn't that important. for you to feel like you need an apology or retribution because an opposing fanbase talked some smack to you....well then you need to grow some thicker skin and toughen up. come back...talk your smack cause your team won. then you can sit back and realize that you have no control over the outcome of the game. it doesn't make you smarter or more knowledgable because you were right this time. just like we haven't been smarter for being right 17 times out of the last 23 games this past decade. and it's true that your team has been notorious (especially that faggot jason taylor) for talking the same crap rex and pace are talking after losses. suck it up....who gives a crap. you really think we need to be humble for something some other man said whom we don't even know? get a grip. it's just a game dude...and it's just supposed to be entertainment for us. that's all.

why rhodes? he didnt have a bad game. anyway i have a feeling scott would probably whoop jenknins ass.

It was partially his fault too on that TD. Even though he thinks it wasn't (below) Can you believe that pos ass clown threw revis under the bus. Ryan said they were in 2 deep help on that play

Tweet to Kerry from @nflsmack

@kerryrhodes hah, clever song, I listened to the same song tonight watching you get burnt in coverage+blown assignments "time after time"

Reply from Kerry

@NFLsmack u must have lost ur mind I don't blow coverages big dawg that td wasn't on me learn football. But I won't throw a teammate under the bus

It was primarily his fault too on that TD. Even though he thinks it wasn't (below) Can you believe that pos ass clown threw revis under the bus. Ryan said they were in 2 deep help on that play

I might have had one two many chicken wings but it looked like Revis gave up on the play to Ginn. Maybe its my TV but he looked like he could have got a hand on the ball 1. he knew it was coming and 2. if he tried.

Say what you want about Pace and Rex's comments. but you can't tell me it doesn't make the rematch exciting. Because if the Dolphins beat us again, talk will go from cheap to pathetic in a hurry.

By the way. You guys looked really good last night and put a beating on our highly touted defense. Henne looked really good.

Also GFY and I hope you drown during your bathe this month.

Well said.

Pace is a baby but Ryan said we got out played. Quit your whining you little girl.

Yeah but the punts.... The PI calls.... You guys caught a lot of breaks last night.

Jenkins is a great player. He spoke highly of Donald Thomas after week 1 last year saying Thomas will make pro-bowls. And Jake Grove has had a great year for us at center.

On a couple of occasions, Jenkins split those two and made the play. Truly a dominating nose.

Making excuses after a win? You guys just can't help yourselves can you? Makes it rather amusing considering how caught up you guys were in the Jets so-called excuses. The punts weren't breaks. Our team executed on those plays and yours didn't. That's like saying you guys caught breaks with every successful Wildcat play. Its complete nonsense. As for the PI calls, I'm not sure how you could possibly argue with the first one and while the second one was a tight call, its not like there was nothing to it. If those calls went your way, you wouldn't see any problem with them, I guarantee that. Besides, you don't seem to have a problem with the horrendous intentional grounding call OR the overturned TD when there was clearly anything but "indisputable evidence" that he was down at the one. The replays were in no way conclusive and whatever was called on the field, either way, should have stood. Calls went both ways last night, whether you care to admit it or not.

So stop with the excuses, you guys won by four points, and that's it. You were only four points better last night... deal with it. That should be enough for you, after all, it was only your second win, and this time it doesn't come against a team who lost to the Browns.

You have to admit, what a bunch of babies. Grow up and take some responsibility. You got beat by a better team, you got it shoved down your throat by the best 1-2 tailback punch in football, and you got carved up by a quarterback making his 2nd career start.

Rex Ryan

Right, and it beat you. Admit you got outcoached by a far more intelligent man in Dan Henning. He kicked your ass, Rex.

Calvin Pace

Haha! Wow.

These guys could take a page from Darrell Revis.

There's a professional talking. Pace and Ryan could learn from your all-world corner.

I agree with Pace. The wildcat may win you a game or 2, but you're never getting to the promised land with it. It's a lot like having Pennington at QB. He may win a game or 2, but he never was taking us far into the playoffs.

Jenkins is the man.. I hope he f's up rhodes, pace and scott...

I wonder who would win in a fight; Scott, Pace and Rhodes versus Jenkens

That's basically 1 vs 2 & 1/2. It would last about 45 seconds and Jenkins would demolish all 3. Sub out Rhodes for another linebacker or d-lineman though and that's a different story.

I pay $255 every year for Sunday ticket to watch the Dolphins. I own 15 jerseys, uncountable sweatshirts, shirts, shorts and t-shirts with Dolphins logos on them. I've been to Miami twice for games and Seattle one time for a Dolphins game. I write commentary for the Dolphins at thephins.com

Fans are a part of the team.

Classic.

Do you have a replica mold of Ronnie Brown's tank-ass, too?

Archived