Ryan and Pace's Post Game Comments. Are you serious?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm picking up my girly from Portland on Sunday night and staying for two nights. Wanna meet up?

Kinda difficult to get out with my 18 month old bro. I'd love to get a few drinks but I'm not one to ditch my kid and wife to do so. I got flag football on Sunday so if you're in the Milwaukie area I'd be down cause I'll be out then.

If you want Columbia Sportswear swag I can get you into the Employee store.

Yeah I hear that. She's on my Facebook so if you'd like to scope it, here ya' go.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1256526544&ref=name

Good looking girl bro. What is with asian girls and small dogs? My wife has a chinese crested that is fully haired, she's 5 lbs. She's cool though, all she does is lay around and sleep on your lap. Never barks, ever.

The sig thing. I've never seen a bigger bunch of puzzies than these people when it comes to sigs. Must be a New York thing.

i'm gonna go over to finheaven with a huge sig of chad getting injured, yet again. and the caption will read "fragile quarterbacks: we told you chad was one"

i wonder how long that will last, lol. no one is saying he can't have the sig...but does it really need to take up half the page? there's such a thing as bandwidth....if everyone had monster sigs like that this board would be pretty difficult to log into.

Amen we are really tolerant here. I am at work last week at CrashingJet is PMing me and all the mods about his sig because he wouldn't honor a bet.

But yeah, it's a NY thing, lol.

Haha! What is wrong with you? You sure can give it out but when we whoop your ass, you whine like a little kid. I'm guessing you were complaining about the NY press running the story about the game in Tuesday's paper, huh? Just didn't think you should have to read about it. Grow up.

wtf are you talking about? i have no problem with smacktalk. my comment was about him calling him a "stupid sh*t" .

It would be expected of you. We cheer when our team wins a clean-fair game. You cheer when players get hurt. That's the difference between Dolphins fans and Jets fans. (Not all Jets fans, but there sure are a hell of a lot of bad apples spoiling it for the rest of the bunch.)

yeah ok.....thats why finheaven had multiple threads and posts calling for sanchez to be "theismaned", to be taken off the field in a stretcher, hoping for him to be wheelchair bound etc......

don't come here and act like you don't have countless douchebag fans.

It would be expected of you. We cheer when our team wins a clean-fair game. You cheer when players get hurt. That's the difference between Dolphins fans and Jets fans. (Not all Jets fans, but there sure are a hell of a lot of bad apples spoiling it for the rest of the bunch.)

That's not really true, I read the finheaven forums a bit and plenty of people wished injury on Pennington because they hated him lol. There are bad fans for every team. No Jets fan wanted Pennington hurt though on the Dolphins. Everyone knows how limited an offense is with Pennington. If Pennington was starting, it probably would have been a repeat of Fins-Colts, although probably not on that scale. Mostly because the Jets OC is stupid anyway.

Good looking girl bro. What is with asian girls and small dogs? My wife has a chinese crested that is fully haired, she's 5 lbs. She's cool though, all she does is lay around and sleep on your lap. Never barks, ever.

I hate, ****ing HATE, that dog. Goes nuts whenever we come home and won't calm down for an hour, won't sit by itself at all meaning I have to watch it eat, watch it pee, watch it do everything because if I'm not there, she won't go then come inside and pee any way.

I didn't sign up for that. It's her, but she calls it our's and I just have to go along with it.

Pace backpedaled

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2009/10/pace-backpedals-before-tonights-live-blog.html

"I said some thing and I definitely should have thought about it and re-phrased it a little bit. I respect the Dolphins. They beat us. It's not like they went out there and stole the game from us. They were efficient. They ran the ball and they made plays when they had to.

"I tip my hat to them.

You have to admit, what a bunch of babies. Grow up and take some responsibility. You got beat by a better team, you got it shoved down your throat by the best 1-2 tailback punch in football, and you got carved up by a quarterback making his 2nd career start.

Rex Ryan

Right, and it beat you. Admit you got outcoached by a far more intelligent man in Dan Henning. He kicked your ass, Rex.

Calvin Pace

Haha! Wow.

These guys could take a page from Darrell Revis.

There's a professional talking. Pace and Ryan could learn from your all-world corner.

The Rex Ryan quote is not that bad in my opinion. He was giving props by basically saying that nothing he tried worked.

Calvin Pace: Now here is a guy who really needs to STFU. When you get your @ss handed to you not once but twice by the Wildcat (Going back to last year) you should keep your mouth shut and figure out what you could have done better. Don't sit there and say you can't respect it when it made you look like a fool Monday Night.

Aqua4ever, move on, will ya???

Rex did not say anything dispariging about the Fins. He gave them credit and consistantly ripped his own team over the last 2 days.

Pace made a retraction as well.

Just let it go, AquaGroupie.

You're an idiot.

You can't even get your sig to say something accurate.

Jax

Hou

Cle

All teams that have't played in a SB and play in the AFC.

:face:

What do those team have in common?

They were all expansions (yes even the browns after they moved)

Were they around for the 70s?

:reversefacepalm:

Archived