Ryan and Pace's Post Game Comments. Are you serious?

Aqua4ever04

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. Never really been into buying defensive player's jerseys. Just Zach Thomas, not a huge Jason Taylor fan. I wanted him out in 2007, it was well documented at thephins.com

My collection is:

Aqua:

Ronnie

Ricky

Lamar Smith

Marino

Marino throwback

Chambers

Zach Thomas

Patrick Surtain

White:

Ronnie

Ricky

Chambers

Chambers throwback (the Thanksgiving 2003 uniforms)

Marino

Ginn

McDuffie

LOL

Nope. Never really been into buying defensive player's jerseys. Just Zach Thomas, not a huge Jason Taylor fan. I wanted him out in 2007, it was well documented at thephins.com

My collection is:

Aqua:

Ronnie

Ricky

Lamar Smith

Marino

Marino throwback

Chambers

Zach Thomas

Patrick Surtain

White:

Ronnie

Ricky

Chambers

Chambers throwback (the Thanksgiving 2003 uniforms)

Marino

Ginn

McDuffie

051abf978d076edb0086af89e31876cd-1.jpg

Here's my question.

If it's so gimmicky and something only a college team would do, THEN WHY DID YOUR TEAM TRY IT TOO? Haha! You guys tried it and got snuffed out for a loss. Rex can't do it like our coaches. He's half the coach Sparano and Henning are.

And I bet Calvin Pace would've had different words for it had Brad Smith broke a touchdown on your lone Wildcat play.

professionalism.jpg?t=1255479843

Here's my question.

If it's so gimmicky and something only a college team would do, THEN WHY DID YOUR TEAM TRY IT TOO? Haha! You guys tried it and got snuffed out for a loss. Rex can't do it like our coaches. He's half the coach Sparano and Henning are.

And I bet Calvin Pace would've had different words for it had Brad Smith broke a touchdown on your lone Wildcat play.

professionalism.jpg?t=1255479843

Pretty funny considering the Jets still have a winning record this year while the Fins do not. :Nuts:

Here's my question.

Still **** talking? And you're still pathetically awful at it. I mean seriously, one win achieved with under 10 seconds to play and Rex is half the coach of your faggoty-ass teams coaches? Give me a break, you couldn't possibly make yourself look like a bigger ass if you tried. I guess that makes Bill Belichick even lass than half of the coach of Rex Ryan, considering the Jets beat the Patriots much more convincingly.

Oh, and regardless of whether it works or not, the Wildcat is gimmicky. And for all your chest-thumping about the one failed Jets play, there's a difference between using it once in a while and it being used all the time. That was admittedly a "gimmick play", but the Jets offense is not built around it. While you're so impressed with the genius coaches use of the gimmick offense, the Jets sure as hell didn't steal that from the Dolphins. If you weren't such a dumbass, you'd realize the Jets have been running those kinds of plays (not on a near every down basis mind you) with Brad Smith and Leon Washington since 2006.

Schmuck.

Here's my question.

If you honestly think that the dolphins are better than the Jets your crazy... The team is a joke all they do is keep switching people in and out, line up in crazy formations, do gay ass trick plays... Exactly how Pace said it this is the NFL. Your coach is a ***** not a genius. Although you have 2 very talented running backs the way the dolphins use them is so weak and honestly it means that they know they cant win a game the real way. I dont care what you try and say to argue this, but gimmick offenses are for college and if you run them in the NFL your team sucks. Plain and simple, the fact you cant put a legit gameplan together and successfully gameplan against another team shows that the franchise is a JOKE. You say we ran them too, running a Gimmick play once or twice a game is fine, but when thats your whole gameplan its just gay. Miami has to grow a set of balls and start playing real football. Ohhh lets put in Ricky at QB or Ronnie or Pat White, or Tedd Ginn WTF? This ain't madden son, play the game it was meant to be played.

Rex can't do it like our coaches. He's half the coach Sparano and Henning are.

henning is a good OC. sparano is a figure head. the queen of england of the miami dolphins. i mean, really. what does he do there? bring parcells coffee as he tells sparano what he's gonna do for the week? everyone knows that's parcells' team. he just doesn't wanna be down on the sidelines anymore. and he'll be a goner pretty soon anyway. this year probably if the phins don't do much.

henning is a good OC. sparano is a figure head. the queen of england of the miami dolphins. i mean, really. what does he do there? bring parcells coffee as he tells sparano what he's gonna do for the week? everyone knows that's parcells' team. he just doesn't wanna be down on the sidelines anymore. and he'll be a goner pretty soon anyway. this year probably if the phins don't do much.

If you watch and listen to ESPN, then yes, this is the case.

If you know what you're talking about, you know that Ireland and Sparano are the focal point of what we do. Parcells is just lending his fortitude to set this franchise up for years to come. Sparano and Ireland will be around LONG after Parcells is gone.

If you watch and listen to ESPN, then yes, this is the case.

If you know what you're talking about, you know that Ireland and Sparano are the focal point of what we do. Parcells is just lending his fortitude to set this franchise up for years to come. Sparano and Ireland will be around LONG after Parcells is gone.

Wow. Someone is drinking the Kool-Aid.

If you honestly think that the dolphins are better than the Jets your crazy... The team is a joke all they do is keep switching people in and out, line up in crazy formations, do gay ass trick plays... Exactly how Pace said it this is the NFL. Your coach is a ***** not a genius. Although you have 2 very talented running backs the way the dolphins use them is so weak and honestly it means that they know they cant win a game the real way. I dont care what you try and say to argue this, but gimmick offenses are for college and if you run them in the NFL your team sucks. Plain and simple, the fact you cant put a legit gameplan together and successfully gameplan against another team shows that the franchise is a JOKE. You say we ran them too, running a Gimmick play once or twice a game is fine, but when thats your whole gameplan its just gay. Miami has to grow a set of balls and start playing real football. Ohhh lets put in Ricky at QB or Ronnie or Pat White, or Tedd Ginn WTF? This ain't madden son, play the game it was meant to be played.

The way it meant to be played?

Wow you are a stupid ****.

Then counters, play action, fake punts, screens...its all gimmicks? Because its meant to trick the deffense? Wildcat is simple, Ronnie behind the center, he is going to run it. If its so simple, stop it. Everybody knows that they are running in the formation, so stop it? You talk about game not being able to game plan? You guys made Henne look like Marino, gameplanned pretty well over your overhyped D. You take away your BS ref calls, and two fake punts, its not even close. You all were screaming that Dolphins werent gonna score a TD, we scored 4. Ran straight to your hype D, you guys aren't baby ravens, Ravens had personell, you guys got Jenkins, who is a warrior, and Revis, thats it! THis gimmick offense made your defense bend over and take it up the ass.

Oh and...why did YOUR team tried running it if its a gimmick?

The way it meant to be played?

Wow you are a stupid ****.

Then counters, play action, fake punts, screens...its all gimmicks? Because its meant to trick the deffense? Wildcat is simple, Ronnie behind the center, he is going to run it. If its so simple, stop it. Everybody knows that they are running in the formation, so stop it? You talk about game not being able to game plan? You guys made Henne look like Marino, gameplanned pretty well over your overhyped D. You take away your BS ref calls, and two fake punts, its not even close. You all were screaming that Dolphins werent gonna score a TD, we scored 4. Ran straight to your hype D, you guys aren't baby ravens, Ravens had personell, you guys got Jenkins, who is a warrior, and Revis, thats it! THis gimmick offense made your defense bend over and take it up the ass.

Oh and...why did YOUR team tried running it if its a gimmick?

calling someone a stupid sh*t is hardly the way to win an argument. why are we letting trolls make personal attacks here anyway? and does that sig need to be so ridiculously big?

calling someone a stupid sh*t is hardly the way to win an argument. why are we letting trolls make personal attacks here anyway? and does that sig need to be so ridiculously big?

I originally cam here, was very respectful with everybody. Time, and time after, when i tried making an argument, the responses were disrespectful, and had nothing to do with the subject matter, so heck, most folks communicate here like this, so im not gonna bend out of shape to be polite to *******s who disrespet me. If mods have a problem with my sig, please let me know, I have not recieved any notification from nobody, not yet at least. I am all for a civil debate, but I haven't seen on on here yet.

I originally cam here, was very respectful with everybody. Time, and time after, when i tried making an argument, the responses were disrespectful, and had nothing to do with the subject matter, so heck, most folks communicate here like this, so im not gonna bend out of shape to be polite to *******s who disrespet me. If mods have a problem with my sig, please let me know, I have not recieved any notification from nobody, not yet at least. I am all for a civil debate, but I haven't seen on on here yet.

The sig was WAY too big, it took up half my screen. I asked you in another thread about it, I thought you saw it -- that is why I removed it. Thanks.

LOL you said Playaction and counters are gimmicks? are you ****ing retarded? You try and call me out when you compare wildcat to playaction? Get off this board now because this is a knowledgable football board, not a place where noobs jump on a bandwagon and stay stuff that is so wrong it is actually funny that you even thought you knew what you were talkin about.

The sig was WAY too big, it took up half my screen. I asked you in another thread about it, I thought you saw it -- that is why I removed it. Thanks.

My bad.

Didin't see it, ill resize it.

lol...and he put it back up already.

I put it before he said anything. it disappeared without anybody saying anything.

I am all for a civil debate, but I haven't seen on on here yet.

Debate?

What is there to debate?

The Dolphins won a home game in October (where the Fins are tough to beat in this heat). They nearly won a home game against the 5-0 Colts due to the heat.

The Fins are still 2-3 and 3rd in the division. The teams face each other in 3 weeks. If the Fins win and have a winning record, they'll be in great shape. If they lose, they won't be.

There's really nothing to debate. You come here to gloat, not debate. That's fine, considering that it was a professional football team that won and not you, since you're not part of the team (except Aqua4ever who is a Dolphin's groupie).

Then leave.

If mods have a problem with my sig, please let me know, I have not recieved any notification from nobody, not yet at least. I am all for a civil debate, but I haven't seen on on here yet.

The sig thing. I've never seen a bigger bunch of puzzies than these people when it comes to sigs. Must be a New York thing.

There's really nothing to debate. You come here to gloat, not debate. That's fine, considering that it was a professional football team that won and not you, since you're not part of the team (except Aqua4ever who is a Dolphin's groupie).

Groupie isn't even the word to describe it. A dude with that many ****ing jerseys is a straight-up blumpkin.

The sig thing. I've never seen a bigger bunch of puzzies than these people when it comes to sigs. Must be a New York thing.

i'm gonna go over to finheaven with a huge sig of chad getting injured, yet again. and the caption will read "fragile quarterbacks: we told you chad was one"

i wonder how long that will last, lol. no one is saying he can't have the sig...but does it really need to take up half the page? there's such a thing as bandwidth....if everyone had monster sigs like that this board would be pretty difficult to log into.

Haha! What is wrong with you? You sure can give it out but when we whoop your ass, you whine like a little kid. I'm guessing you were complaining about the NY press running the story about the game in Tuesday's paper, huh? Just didn't think you should have to read about it. Grow up.

i'm gonna go over to finheaven with a huge sig of chad getting injured, yet again. and the caption will read "fragile quarterbacks: we told you chad was one"

i wonder how long that will last, lol. no one is saying he can't have the sig...but does it really need to take up half the page? there's such a thing as bandwidth....if everyone had monster sigs like that this board would be pretty difficult to log into.

It would be expected of you. We cheer when our team wins a clean-fair game. You cheer when players get hurt. That's the difference between Dolphins fans and Jets fans. (Not all Jets fans, but there sure are a hell of a lot of bad apples spoiling it for the rest of the bunch.)

It would be expected of you. We cheer when our team wins a clean-fair game. You cheer when players get hurt. That's the difference between Dolphins fans and Jets fans. (Not all Jets fans, but there sure are a hell of a lot of bad apples spoiling it for the rest of the bunch.)

Really, I don't think there's a single Jets fan that was happy that Chad got hurt this time around. THe homo's that still loved him weeped for him as usual, and the guys that don't think much of him weeped at the removal of two auto-wins from this years schedule. There isn't a single doubt in my mind that we are 4-1 right now if Pennington never got hurt..

Really, I don't think there's a single Jets fan that was happy that Chad got hurt this time around. THe homo's that still loved him weeped for him as usual, and the guys that don't think much of him weeped at the removal of two auto-wins from this years schedule. There isn't a single doubt in my mind that we are 4-1 right now if Pennington never got hurt..

Oh I agree. That throw Henne made to Camarillo on the 3rd and 10 isn't even close with Pennington in the game. Nor is the throw to Ginn. Henne played at a Peyton Manning level in that game. You really couldn't have asked for more from him, he was fantastic.

...So was Mark Sanchez. It's going to be fun watching these games over the next 10 years.

Archived