buddy ryan

neckdemon

Interesting point actually. I am so curious to see what they do against them the next time. The defense broke their own rule and let the offense dictate what they were doing. Rex doesn't like when that happens (hats off to the Dolphins).

More down lineman to occupy blockers and free up linebackers? Kind of hope not, because the Jets aren't really built like that right now.

the Fins O-line was blowing off the ball while the Jets D-Line was sitting there trying to figure out what they were gonna do. Get penetration from your line and then rely on your LBers to fill the holes and make the stops. Let THEM read and react-not your line-that's how I would play it.

Interesting point actually. I am so curious to see what they do against them the next time. The defense broke their own rule and let the offense dictate what they were doing. Rex doesn't like when that happens (hats off to the Dolphins).

More down lineman to occupy blockers and free up linebackers? Kind of hope not, because the Jets aren't really built like that right now.

He stopped it with the Ravens because he knew what Pennington could do, now that he has more of an idea about Henne he'll have a great plan.

I think the next time we meet the defense will be asking the Miami offense how their Dictate!!

He stopped it with the Ravens because he knew what Pennington could do, now that he has more of an idea about Henne he'll have a great plan.

I think the next time we meet the defense will be asking the Miami offense how their Dictate!!

They played a lot of plays without a QB.

They played a lot of plays without a QB.

I don't think he really account for White, which really made things confusing on that final drive I think, and it was the first RB pass all year.

He admitted he just screwed up with the scout team, had is players in the wrong gaps.

I think the real problem was the players, they just didn't seem like themselves, talking hasn't been an issue all year and Monday it was.

It was a case of over confidence and the heat. We didn't have liquid cooled pads, lol.

Now they got their bell rung, including Rex, and in the long run this may be the best thing to happen to the team.

Exactly. When that happened, you could pretty-much ignore the possibility of a deep pass.

This. I think the only time they should respect the pass is if Brown goes left. As far as I know that is the only time he's ever passed. Sell out to stop the run, make them pass.

Max, please put your hat back on. Hats off was for only 24 hours. Thats it.

Archived