***OFFICIAL 2009 WORLD SERIES GAME THREAD- Philadelphia Phillies v NY Yankees***

Vudu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, where is Torre tonight as opposed to Girardi?

I mean, phuck. Can't we just be happy they're in the series, and winning?

Dude, put any manager on this loaded team and they'll still be where they are today. The Yankees win in spite of Girardi. Im happy we're in the WS but goddamn he's made some dumb moves in the playoffs.

I haven't read this whole convo but dark lady is a definite bigot with no perspective outside of her own skin color. Classic reverse racist.

Oh yeah, and she is one of the worst posters on this site.

:rolleyes:

sure.

who are you again? I guess you're still tight over than mini argument we had some months back.

WEho called Swisher haveing a day?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have a cookie with your screen name on it :D

Glad to see the Yanks finally getting some hits. Hopefully Mariano get's a day off.

Y'all just hating on DLJ because she is a strong black women. Lmao. It is true. She, like most people have made racist comments. Although I would say the attention whoring is worse than the racism. I'm the only attention whore racist minority allowed on the site! She is trying to encroach on my territory. Also homer by the swishler.

Y'all just hating on DLJ because she is a strong black women. Lmao. It is true. She, like most people have made racist comments. Although I would say the attention whoring is worse than the racism. I'm the only attention whore racist minority allowed on the site! She is trying to encroach on my territory. Also homer by the swishler.

You are the ****ing man. That's all I'm gonna say. LOL

Hey dude, GFY.

Im a disgruntled racist minority and an attention whore. Christ im the worst person in the history of MBoards.

On some real sh*t, I find you guys cool, welcoming, and most of you know your sh*t when it comes to football, but Im glad to know how y'all really feel. Guess my days of posting here are numbered since Im not going to play myself by continuing to post on a MB that Im not wanted on.

Im a disgruntled racist minority and an attention whore. Christ im the worst person in the history of MBoards.

On some real sh*t, I find you guys cool, welcoming, and most of you know your sh*t when it comes to football, but Im glad to know how y'all really feel. Guess my days of posting here are numbered since Im not going to play myself by continuing to post on a MB that Im not wanted on.

I <3 U

You're welcome in my house. That counts?

Nevermind these people. 1) they are probably drunk 2) they are probably joking 3) you probably know more than half of 'em.

Archived