***OFFICIAL 2009 WORLD SERIES GAME THREAD- Philadelphia Phillies v NY Yankees***

Vudu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody post the good stuff that I missed. I see a bunch of cursing but no causes for it. Let me in on it!

You are far too young to read swear words. What you should concentrate on is a team that should win every year leading in game three. How exciting...a yankee world series birth...:smilies2_puke:

You are far too young to read swear words. What you should concentrate on is a team that should win every year leading in game three. How exciting...a yankee world series birth...:smilies2_puke:

**** you man! I've spent my whole life within a 10 minutes drive / a few stops up on the 4 train from the stadium, I get to root for them. If Milwaukee was a big market/budget team you wouldn't have any problem with getting excited for all their playoff runs.

**** you man! I've spent my whole life within a 10 minutes drive / a few stops up on the 4 train from the stadium, I get to root for them. If Milwaukee was a big market you wouldn't have any problem with getting excited for all their playoff runs.

trust me...i did last year but being a realist, the crew never have a shot at the title. Not enough money to pay 2 pitchers let alone 5 or 6. They'll never win a title...oh well, next sport please!

DH or not not, Matsui's bat is too important to not have in the lineup.

My earlier suggestion seems to make even more sense; move teix to second, sit the UNFUC-ING BELIEVABLY USELESS cano and put matsui at first.

Matsui has a bad knee putting him in the field is stupid. He hasnt been out there all year, putting him out there would risk embarassing him and/or giving up big plays.

Cano is a great 2baseman, Tex is surgical @ 1b, why f^ck it up?

Archived