Villain will be at the game this Sunday!

villain_the_foe

2nd game ever?? Why is that? And yeah we all better not have our voices when we leave that stadium. It's my one game a year now so I will def. be amped up for this one.

I dont know really. I dont want to say living in the BX is a factor, Ive been to quite a few yankee games though. I think its because I dont really have anyone to go with. I'm literally the only Jet fan out of my friends and Family. Cant really see myself going on my own I guess. My wife loves it because I love it, but she really doesnt follow it like the female fans I've come across on the forums. She only understands the emotional part of it seeing my reactions week in and week out and noticing my emotional attachment to the team when the season nears. She's a good sport about it though, she'll watch and ask questions. I believe she's on the brink of convergence!

yeah. What time do you guys set up? I'll be heading out there via Port Authority Bus and from what I understand the first one leaves at 10am. Lil bit special will be sending me the info to the location. I'll make sure that bring something for the celebration.

Im not sure, should I bring beers or food?

Maybe you will have a different perspective if fans start booing ;). but please don't be loud when we have the ball...can't stress it enough. too many dumb people out there cheering on O, thinking that it will do us any good.

Well, I anticipating fans to boo....Miami that is. I'll be good on D though. All I want to here is the SIREN! Love it!

yeah. What time do you guys set up? I'll be heading out there via Port Authority Bus and from what I understand the first one leaves at 10am. Lil bit special will be sending me the info to the location. I'll make sure that bring something for the celebration.

Im not sure, should I bring beers or food?

The Tailgate max is referring to is the official jetnation tailgate party that i run. We get there about 5 hours before kickoff and take about 30-45 minutes to get it set up. It is a pretty easy thing, no need to bring anything, that only causes problems and would turn into me cooking separate stuff for small groups of people (unless you are bringing enough for 50-60 people!!) and i am not trying to be everyone's personal chef, lol. Just show up and toss $20 bucks per head for the effort. Plenty of food and beer is provided. Bounce over to the tailgate subforum and look for the thread on this week's game.

The Tailgate max is referring to is the official jetnation tailgate party that i run. We get there about 5 hours before kickoff and take about 30-45 minutes to get it set up. It is a pretty easy thing, no need to bring anything, that only causes problems and would turn into me cooking separate stuff for small groups of people (unless you are bringing enough for 50-60 people!!) and i am not trying to be everyone's personal chef, lol. Just show up and toss $20 bucks per head for the effort. Plenty of food and beer is provided. Bounce over to the tailgate subforum and look for the thread on this week's game.

You the man.

I'll speak to Lil Bit Special. Im not sure if he's setting up a separate tailgate or if this is the same tailgate he's referring to. If not I'll still try to make it to you guys tailgate just to show face and meet the fam.

Archived