The QB class has suked this year

Gerhart may win..but pac10 teams have zero D, all O

Remember this...

8H4RkqfHfWw&feature=related

Let's do it again today!

they haven't played that aggressive since

very weird

just applying pressure here and there on 3rd and long

you know belicheat and shady brady will want to hit moss over revis with a double move early, so it may give the jets time to get there

hey maybe our luck will change starting it the day before...also, I'm only using 3 asterisks instead of 4...

I thought you were done with this team ruining your Sundays?

:rl:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Jets are gonna get killed today :lol: I hope im wrong though

I thought you were done with this team ruining your Sundays?

:rl:

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Jets are gonna get killed today :lol: I hope im wrong though

yea that was just emotion Jim, I have moved into the acceptance phase-I KNOW we're losing this game and am sliding into the "maybe we can find a draftee who can actually get pressure on a QB" mode. Looks like my studying of college players gets started even earlier this year. Siht, it's not even Thanksgiving and our season is already over...

yea that was just emotion Jim, I have moved into the acceptance phase-I KNOW we're losing this game and am sliding into the "maybe we can find a draftee who can actually get pressure on a QB" mode. Looks like my studying of college players gets started even earlier this year. Siht, it's not even Thanksgiving and our season is already over...

yuo think we're drafting an olb? i think nose tackle or defensive end. depending on our slot and which position of the 2 has the bpa.

yuo think we're drafting an olb? i think nose tackle or defensive end. depending on our slot and which position of the 2 has the bpa.

DE neck...we need a John Abraham/game changer-type...any names I can start researching that you know about?

They need to get an NT that can back up Jenkins. If one isn't available, however, maybe OLB or somesuch.

The biggest improvement we will have next year is Sanchez maturing and getting comfortable in the NFL.

Archived