***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

It depends where you'd think about taking him. If I'm the Jets, I wouldn't do it in the first round because I don't think he's a guy that can carry it 20 times each week in the NFL. They'd be much more wise to target pass catchers, defensive ends and safeties.

i think both our teams need playmakers on offense. spiller is a playmaker. he may not be an every down back but if he touches the ball 20 times a game thats plenty of opportunities. I think either of our teams would benfit though we both probably go different positions

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game is over. Our defense can't stop anyone and our offense can't sustain drives. Season over, bring on the draft.

Noone should be surprised at what is going on on the field, the jets are just badly outgunnded/outcoached/outmatched.

Schott is a dreadful OC, he should be fired, but sanchez needs ALOT of work...

i think both our teams need playmakers on offense. spiller is a playmaker. he may not be an every down back but if he touches the ball 20 times a game thats plenty of opportunities. I think either of our teams would benfit though we both probably go different positions

I would love CJ Spiller but I'd rather re-sign Ronnie and go with him, Ricky and Lex and get a wideout. If we had Brandon Marshal or Anquan Boldin this year, we'd be 7-3 and looking at a first round bye because we'd steamroll these next 6 games.

Horrible logic. Ever heard of Nnamdi Asomugha? Teams only throw on him on average of about once a game, thats just how good he is. QB's dont even test him.

That's true, but Asomugha had that 8 INT season a few years back. Plus, it's the Raiders, they can't stop the run and the rest of the secondary is so miserable that there's no need to risk it.

Either way, I've seen teams throw on Revis all year, and while he's stopped most of it, teams still take shots.

Fck it, time to put Clemens in. He can't be much worse.

He will be bad. But that is why I have been saying he should be in the past few weeks. Let him (Clemens) lay an egg. Then give Mark some time off to try and relax a bit.

Mark comes back hopefully in better position to help the team in a few weeks.

Fck it, time to put Clemens in. He can't be much worse.

He isn't! The guy has never played with as talented a team as Sanchez has. We do not know what he can do. IMO we have to keep playing SANCHEZ though. Clemens does not want to be here any longer. he will leave. We better see what we have with SANCHEZ. Now if you said AINGE, I'd agree. Ainge outplayed SANCHEZ in preseason.

Archived