Rex Ryan says F them to the Pats (Video)

CobraVerde

I find the Jets players and their coach to be punkish. That's just my opinion though.

Players get hurt all the time. That is football.

Go do a search of scores throughout the years and the NFL - you will see plenty of lop-sided scores, late scores and rubbing one's face in it. If you can't stop them, shame on you. I recall a gimmick play in the Bears/Pats SB....Chicago was well ahead and had zero chance of losing and the Pats had zero chance of making it close.....Refrigerator Perry for the rushing TD! Pretty much ran over John Hannah while Walter Payton just watched from the sidelines. One, I did not complain. The Pats were so over-matched it was comical. Two, according to you - that would be a very classless move by the HC. I just thought he was flexing his muscle and the Pats had to grin and bear it.

1244524552sammich.gif

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find the Jets players and their coach to be punkish. That's just my opinion though.

Players get hurt all the time. That is football.

Go do a search of scores throughout the years and the NFL - you will see plenty of lop-sided scores, late scores and rubbing one's face in it. If you can't stop them, shame on you. I recall a gimmick play in the Bears/Pats SB....Chicago was well ahead and had zero chance of losing and the Pats had zero chance of making it close.....Refrigerator Perry for the rushing TD! Pretty much ran over John Hannah while Walter Payton just watched from the sidelines. One, I did not complain. The Pats were so over-matched it was comical. Two, according to you - that would be a very classless move by the HC. I just thought he was flexing his muscle and the Pats had to grin and bear it.

and what would u tell Mumbles if Brady blows an ACL on that play?

Did i say that other coaches have not made classless moves on field

ALI-- thoughts?

The victory formation is the best way to flex your muscle.

What Brady/Moss/Belly did was bush. Running up the score is just something you dont do.

Moss was just ticked he got owned, again.

thats exactly what happened,,moss got owned again and Pats were desperatly trying to take that small revis victory away from Jets..it not only failed, but made Brady look bush,,If I was Brady I would have said WTF when the play came in,,now I see Brady as bush, when before it was just BB

thats exactly what happened,,moss got owned again and Pats were desperatly trying to take that small revis victory away from Jets..it not only failed, but made Brady look bush,,If I was Brady I would have said WTF when the play came in,,now I see Brady as bush, when before it was just BB

Pretty funny Belly cant even respect Revis...he'd be the best player on the Pats defense too.

Usually He at least gives the giuys who really deserve it, their due.

As for Brady, he was crying all game to the official, like worse than I've ever seen. Between the constant crying, pointing at the official because someone breezed past his knee....I'm losing a ton of respect for this guy.

Hey Tom, that last Super Bowl gets further and further in that rear view mirror.

Has anyone stopped to think that maybe it was Brady and Moss that called that one?

brady doesn't call plays, though it would not surprise me that

Mumbles Classlessness hasn't rubbed off.

he did run off field like a little girl, at least mumbles shook a hand

and what would u tell Mumbles if Brady blows an ACL on that play?

Did i say that other coaches have not made classless moves on field

ALI-- thoughts?

Brady tore his knee up in the first series against KC last year. Anything can happen at any time. BB plays starters on special teams. BB put Moss in on defense. Yah so.....it is what it is. As stated, this is football, not afternoon tea and cribbage.

Speaking of Brady/Moss. I really think that pass was more of an attempt to appease a friend who is a great wide out - but aging and slower - who wanted to prove something to himself and the young upstart, very talented, Revis. Moss lost. Oh well. They tried. Move on.

BTW - Brady does calls plays on occassion. I saw plenty of Jets players biatching to officials. Brady won - so I rather doubt he ran off the field like a little baby. I truly beleive he dislikes a team that said they wanted to embarass him and hit him and (I swear) I heard something about a knee before game two...and you wonder why he does not shake your hands?

I find what you all call "bush" funny though. I find a lot of things about the Jets "bush." Then I think - IT'S FREAKIN' FOOTBALL! What do you all want? Ms. Manners to be part of training camp?

Brady tore his knee up in the first series against KC last year. Anything can happen at any time. BB plays starters on special teams. BB put Moss in on defense. Yah so.....it is what it is. As stated, this is football, not afternoon tea and cribbage.

Speaking of Brady/Moss. I really think that pass was more of an attempt to appease a friend who is a great wide out - but aging and slower - who wanted to prove something to himself and the young upstart, very talented, Revis. Moss lost. Oh well. They tried. Move on.

You think completing a pass in garbage time would have really appeased anyone? Most people turned off the game by that point. It was a move to show up Revis and try to catch him sleeping. It wasnt appeasing anyone. Please, you're acting as if Moss is some broken down player on his last legs...like Rice in Seattle. He got beat up by Revis, take your L and move on.

Appease a friend?

You are usually pretty sane on the majority of issues, but how does beating a cb on a trick play when a dive into the line is expected, sooth someone's ego and make them feel better?

You think completing a pass in garbage time would have really appeased anyone? Most people turned off the game by that point. It was a move to show up Revis and try to catch him sleeping. It wasnt appeasing anyone. Please, you're acting as if Moss is some broken down player on his last legs...like Rice in Seattle. He got beat up by Revis, take your L and move on.

ya that was a odd statement by her,,a real pro would NEVER view that garbage time play as appeasement,,never

I would hope that u would have knelt down. Mumbles never had class to begin with.

Mike Shula ruined the Best Alabama player i have ever seen

Tyrone Prothro--Shula called a pass play in blowout win vs Florida, and TP

shattered his leg in 6 pieces, Would have been a Heisman candidate!

His career ending right then and there

Never have forgiven Shula for that one.

If you read what I wrote, I said it was to appease a friend. That friend is Moss - a captain. Never said he was broken down - he is older and slower. That would be absolute fact if you watched him play Sunday. He's still great, don't me wrong. He's not as great now as he once was. Yes, Revis blew him up pretty much all day. A small victory for you all. Good for you.

If you read what I wrote, I said it was to appease a friend. That friend is Moss - a captain. Never said he was broken down - he is older and slower. That would be absolute fact if you watched him play Sunday. He's still great, don't me wrong. He's not as great now as he once was. Yes, Revis blew him up pretty much all day. A small victory for you all. Good for you.

Yeah, youre talking in circles. Appease a friend? By completing a pass in garbage time? How does that appease someone? If anything, it embarrasses Moss.

Thread over.

ya that was a odd statement by her,,a real pro would NEVER view that garbage time play as appeasement,,never

oh, how cute: GARBage.

Listen, I know you are all still pissy....but I have to say I find it odd. Complaining about a late pass. If the roles were reveresed, I would never, ever complain about it. Just try to do the same to them next time. Yah.....so???? Yeesh.

Yeah, youre talking in circles. Appease a friend? By completing a pass in garbage time? How does that appease someone? If anything, it embarrasses Moss.

Thread over.

Huh???

If it was completed, it would make Moss feel like he was not owned all nite. They are very good friends.

Then again, maybe Brady and BB hate the Jets...a lot. :)

Whatever. I would think I understand the Pats a little better than you.....just as you undersand the Jets philisophies better than I.

oh, how cute: GARBage.

Listen, I know you are all still pissy....but I have to say I find it odd. Complaining about a late pass. If the roles were reveresed, I would never, ever complain about it. Just try to do the same to them next time. Yah.....so???? Yeesh.

i am not pissy...at all,,trust me..

i let go of a game 30 seconds after its over..

but i would not have liked it if jets threw that pass ..

I played the game and was always smart enough to know we would play them again next year ..

Plus not classy..

I am just suprised they didnt do a RB option pass or fake spike :D

garb-age was ez in this thread..u had it comin ;)

Huh???

If it was completed, it would make Moss feel like he was not owned all nite. They are very good friends.

Whatever. I would think I understand the Pats a little better than you.....just as you undersand the Jets philisophies better than I.

Is Ali classless? Did i miss answer?

Is Ali classless? Did i miss answer?

I would imagine that a lot of people found his mouth classless. I would imagine that a lot of people found his antics distasteful. Frazier for sure does.

You want a black and white answer to everything - this is a very grey world, Assmop.

I love the Patriots and for the most part, I like the way they conduct themselves. You don't. God bless yah.

I would imagine that a lot of people found his mouth classless. I would imagine that a lot of people found his antics distasteful. Frazier for sure does.

You want a black and white answer to everything - this is a very grey world, Assmop.

I love the Patriots and for the most part, I like the way they conduct themselves. You don't. God bless yah.

the difference between u and me

When i see a wrong i call out my own team!! You do not, you will

defend them to death, working for lawyers i assume will do that to you

i suppose;)

that is fine and dandy, everyone is different and that is ok

the difference between u and me

When i see a wrong i call out my own team!! You do not, you will

defend them to death, working for lawyers i assume will do that to you

i suppose;)

that is fine and dandy, everyone is different and that is ok

:(

Thats probably the last Cubans you get in mail

BTW - Brady does calls plays on occassion. I saw plenty of Jets players biatching to officials. Brady won - so I rather doubt he ran off the field like a little baby. I truly beleive he dislikes a team that said they wanted to embarass him and hit him and (I swear) I heard something about a knee before game two...and you wonder why he does not shake your hands?

Another GARBage post. Find that quote that you SWEAR on. That was all reporters spinning things to their own opinion.

Next time you want to debate something try talking about facts rather than swearing on things that never happened.

this thread is a prime example of why, for th emost part, you shouldn't bother talking football with women. but fwiw...when i was 8 and just starting to watch football i used to wonder why they would juust run the ball and/or take a knee if they were up by alot towards the end. then i grew up and figured it out......

this thread is a prime example of why, for th emost part, you shouldn't bother talking football with women. but fwiw...when i was 8 and just starting to watch football i used to wonder why they would juust run the ball and/or take a knee if they were up by alot towards the end. then i grew up and figured it out......

while i was responded to garb's post, a pats fan was pinging me

of course rubbing it in, i ask him why the hail mary with 30 sec

!E!T!S! S!U!C!K!

10:45:02 AM: RMD: yep concur

10:45:15 AM: RMD: mumbles is still and *******

10:45:47 AM: John P. Kelley: who is mumbles...you're not talking about Belichick are you?

10:46:17 AM: RMD yep

10:46:38 AM: RMD throwing a bomb with 30 sec is classless

;

10:47:22 AM: John P. Kelley: he's still da man...it wasn't a bomb, just wanted to get 1st down to finish the game

Huh???

Wow, not that this surprises me but you are clueless. One pass during a meaningless time in the game isnt going to make a HOF WR feel like owned Revis all nite. That is just ridiculous. Its posts like this that confirm you have no clue wtf you are talking about.

You like the way the Patriots conduct themselves because you are just as classless as that entire ogranization.

Question.

Do you think that naming your 4th string QB and ex-pat O'Connell, Larry Izzo and Damien Woody team captains for the day again was cool, "classless" or an intended dig at the Pats? So, who started this crap again? See what I'm getting at?

Anyway, I did not notice, but I guess at the end of the game, the speakers blared The Who's "Who are You" and "We Won't Get Fooled Again." Thought that was interesting and funny. You all probably find it classless. :)

Wow, not that this surprises me but you are clueless. One pass during a meaningless time in the game isnt going to make a HOF WR feel like owned Revis all nite. That is just ridiculous. Its posts like this that confirm you have no clue wtf you are talking about.

You like the way the Patriots conduct themselves because you are just as classless as that entire ogranization.

Holy Crap! I didn't see that one coming from you! :rolleyes:

I hold you in very high regard too. LOL!!!

Archived