Heisman Finalists

Matt39

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A defensive player being invited to the ceremony is an honor enough in itself. Suh's definitely been the best player in the nation this season by far but he's still a longshot. Ingram's gotta be the consensus favorite considering what most of the voters have been saying and his performance on Saturday.

Moronic.

It's his second year and he's already a top 5 back. You're on a roll in this thread. ;)

LOL!!!!

Ray Rice a TOP FIVE BACK!!!!

Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ronnie Brown, Brian Westbrook, Brandon Jacobs, Frank Gore, DeAngelo Williams, Clinton Portis, Thomas Jones and a couple others are all better than Ray Rice.

No ****.

But Rice was perfectly built to be an NFL back. The same argument you're making for Ingram.

I never said that Ray Rice was going to be Blair f'ing Thomas, oh, and Ingram is taller and weights more than Rice, so...

LOL!!!!

Ray Rice a TOP FIVE BACK!!!!

Chris Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ronnie Brown, Brian Westbrook, Brandon Jacobs, Frank Gore, DeAngelo Williams, Clinton Portis, Thomas Jones and a couple others are all better than Ray Rice.

Yes. He has the chance to become the fourth RB ever of having 1000 yds rushing and 800 yds receiving in the same season. I'd take maybe 2 or three of those guys on your list over Rice. Have you watched him this year? He's the heart and soul of that whole offense.

Yes. He has the chance to become the fourth RB ever of having 1000 yds rushing and 800 yds receiving in the same season. I'd take maybe 2 or three of those guys on your list over Rice. Have you watched him this year? He's the heart and soul of that whole offense.

Whooptie freakin' do that he can get 800yds receiving and 1000yds rushing. Running Backs are meant to RUN THE FOOTBALL. Ray Rice is not on the level of RUNNING THE FOOTBALL as any of the guys that I listed above, except maybe Brian Westbrook.

You'd take only two or three of those guys over Ray Rice? Are you insane dude? Seriously?

Just... wow.

Guess it comes down to what kind of style of play you prefer from a Running Back. You like flash B.S. while I like a tough S.O.B. who grinds it out.

Yes, because we all know height is the determing factor in running back success.

Thank you for putting words in my mouth, but I never said that, nor was I leading to it. All I was saying was that Ingram is taller than heavier. He is not Ray Rice, nor does he compare to Rice.

Blah, blah, blah. The other RB had better Olines, QBs, TE and WR so it's all the same. It's not like he was playing in D2. I guest we'll find out how the Big East does when they play the Gators.

I hope Cincinnati murders Florida, Alabama style.

Big Least always has one or two good teams, they just aren't as deep as the other Conferences that have three, four or five, sometimes six.

And Rice is doing exactly what I thought he would do in the NFL. And again, you were completely wrong.

I was completely right with McFadden, no surprise I was right there.

BTW, check out the Ravens-Packers game tonight and watch Ray Rice light up the scoreboard. :rolleyes:

Anyone can have a lucky season behind a strong Offensive Line. Enjoy it while it lasts. His style will have him killed by 2012.

Blah, blah, blah. The other RB had better Olines, QBs, TE and WR so it's all the same. It's not like he was playing in D2. I guest we'll find out how the Big East does when they play the Gators.

Look at all the pac10 backs, lots of good stats

Defenses are slow

Cinn vs Florida

I doubt it will be close

why????

have you watched a Pac10 game?

I watched Gerhart a few times as well as Ingram and I think at this moment Gerhart is a better college player. What more could you ask him to do. On top of the fact I would never give the award to a Sophomore who didn't even come close to the numbers a Senior had.

I was completely right with McFadden, no surprise I was right there.

BTW, check out the Ravens-Packers game tonight and watch Ray Rice light up the scoreboard. :rolleyes:

Anyone can have a lucky season behind a strong Offensive Line. Enjoy it while it lasts. His style will have him killed by 2012.

Rice is having a bad game. He's still second in the NFL in yards from scrimmage. Not bad for a guy that you thought didnt deserve to be drafted.

Archived