***OFFICIAL Jets vs Colts Game Thread***

Jetsfan80

Stop with this tainted win BS.

A win is a ****ing win at any level. Should we take away Baltimore's win againt the Steelers because they played Denis Dixon? Please shut up.

Steelers put their best available player on the field. Indy did not. Totally different.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I don't.

And, he was hurt. How bad, we don't know. Manning is resting.

Agreed. And I don't deny that it's lame and cheap---but a win, is a win, is a win. For all the bad breaks this team has gotten, the fact that we're spoon fed this one shouldn't have any of us talking about an asterisk. We'll get enough of that from the experts tomorrow.

Steelers put their best available player on the field. Indy did not. Totally different.

It doesn't matter.

Funny you say that too because Ben could have played in that game. He was the emergency QB. The Colts aren't playing Manning for the same reason the Steelers didn't play Ben. Injury risk.

Are we getting lucky? Yeah but guess what? **** happens and it's about ****ing time we caught a break this season. Between Jesus Christ possessing Ted Ginn Jr's body and our special teams finding record breaking ways to suck I think it's about ****ing time we caught a break this season.

Id feel every bit as good about this win as I would had anyone else been playing for Indy.

It doesn't matter.

Funny you say that too because Ben could have played in that game. He was the emergency QB. The Colts aren't playing Manning for the same reason the Steelers didn't play Ben. Injury risk.

Are we getting lucky? Yeah but guess what? **** happens and it's about ****ing time we caught a break this season. Between Jesus Christ possessing Ted Ginn Jr's body and our special teams finding record breaking ways to suck I think it's about ****ing time we caught a break this season.

Id feel every bit as good about this win as I would had anyone else been playing for Indy.

I certainly won't complain, lol

Jets and Indy are in the same conference, in my opinion the Jets are a more formidable opponent than the teams they are competing against for a wild card spot. I think Indy is making a big mistake in helping the Jets to make the playoffs, one they may regret later on.

I think they made this decision before the early games.

Archived