Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enjoy it while you can. you still have two to go. Lose now and you are severely penalized if there is no CBA agreement. You wont be able to get any FAs to improve. You picked a hell of a year to overachieve. so long as you dont win neext week, this will be the best of all possible scenarios for the dolphins

enjoy it while you can. you still have two to go. Lose now and you are severely penalized if there is no CBA agreement. You wont be able to get any FAs to improve. You picked a hell of a year to overachieve. so long as you dont win neext week, this will be the best of all possible scenarios for the dolphins

I was just thinking that too. I still wanted them to lose, but I guess they can have fun for another week. The only problem is that now I can't stand three of the four teams left. Geaux Saints.

This is the saddest of all spins. Jets are still playing football, and playing well. There is one player who will actually hit free agency that we'd love to have, and that's Julius Peppers. I think we'll be okay.

Enjoy the game next week. Win or lose, I will.

This is the saddest of all spins. Jets are still playing football, and playing well. There is one player who will actually hit free agency that we'd love to have, and that's Julius Peppers. I think we'll be okay.

Enjoy the game next week. Win or lose, I will.

I can't believe we're in the championship game again. 98 seems soooo long ago. I don't even care if we got blown out, it would still be great. Infinitely better than sitting at home watching other teams play.

The lack of a CBA helps the Jets more than it hurts them, no matter what restrictions they may face. Being able to retain Leon and Braylon on RFA tenders is huge.

But who cares? I'm sick of being offseason champions. Nice to have a shot at being AFC Champions instead.

Well we know it would be the most attention your penis has ever received, you fat ****. You couldn't get a girl if you and Nate Kaeding were the only dudes in a bar full of butch Chargers fans.

BWAHAHAHAHA OKAY LITTLE EMO **** ID ****ING OWN YOU

HOW BOUT THEM JETS LOSER!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA OKAY LITTLE EMO **** ID ****ING OWN YOU

HOW BOUT THEM JETS LOSER!!!

Let's talk about your love life (or lack there of?) You still killing people? No, that would take balls, you just make empty threats and then cry yourself to sleep tonight while pleasuring yourself with a noose around your neck. But instead of just getting off, do everyone in the world a favor and kick the chair out.

Let's talk about your love life (or lack there of?) You still killing people? No, that would take balls, you just make empty threats and then cry yourself to sleep tonight while pleasuring yourself with a noose around your neck. But instead of just getting off, do everyone in the world a favor and kick the chair out.

Lol fly out here little girl. :rl:

I wouldnt waste my $ to fly out there for a little girl Dolphin emo faggot.

Free agents? Are you kidding.

This team just made the AFC Championship game with a rookie QB and rookie HC. Around that rookie we had the best defense in the NFL and best running game in the NFL and you're talking about free agents?

The Jets have the strongest core of players around a QB in the NFL. Sanchez will only get better, Rex will only get better.

Get used to this you arrogant pricks. The Jets are here to stay.

The only joy you derive in January is when your division rival loses.

DID I WIN THE PRIZE??

Yeah, it sucks that you guys won. I hate the Jets, I hate most of you (you're a good dude though, don't mind you.) But it's not the end of the world. You guys aren't going to win it all. You had a better year than the Dolphins, that's okay. But we'll be better moving forward and we swept you this year. So in terms of football, yeah it sucks. But again, not the end of the world.

You guys were in the same spot as us last year rooting for us to lose and the circumstances will be reversed back and forth again and again.

Yeah, it sucks that you guys won. I hate the Jets, I hate most of you (you're a good dude though, don't mind you.) But it's not the end of the world. You guys aren't going to win it all. You had a better year than the Dolphins, that's okay. But we'll be better moving forward and we swept you this year. So in terms of football, yeah it sucks. But again, not the end of the world.

You guys were in the same spot as us last year rooting for us to lose and the circumstances will be reversed back and forth again and again.

quiet fag

Lol fly out here little girl. :rl:

I wouldnt waste my $ to fly out there for a little girl Dolphin emo faggot.

So I can meet an epic failure of a life? No thanks. Not sure what the emo thing is about, but I do know you're 100 pounds over weight and couldn't attract a decent looking woman if your life depended on it.

Archived