Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol I can't believe how this is working out. I bet Miami never wants to host another SB again haha

Well, you're not IN the SB yet. You still have to beat a Colts team that will play their starters the entire game. No Curtis Painter this week, sorry.

If you guys play great defense, Manning throws two picks, Matt Stover misses at least 2 FG's and the Colts committ an atrocity of dumb penalties, I like your chances ;)

Well, you're not IN the SB yet. You still have to beat a Colts team that will play their starters the entire game. No Curtis Painter this week, sorry.

If you guys play great defense, Manning throws two picks, Matt Stover misses at least 2 FG's and the Colts committ an atrocity of dumb penalties, I like your chances ;)

Lucky > Good every time.

Better chance then your team;)

sounds like a plan....I like our chances a lot better then yours

I'm not sure if you're kidding...but this **** is killing me.

Why is it when the Jets win its because of a bunch of reasons that happen in numerous games every week and nobody talks about it. But if it happens against the Jets...they didnt stand a chance if this and if that never happened.

Its part of the game. You either take advantage of it or you lose.

Better than your teams chances. Oh thats right your team didnt even make the playoffs. Tell me why does a person who is not a JET fan come to another teams forum? Emotional problems or just plain DUMB.

Don't forget the Colts also need to get a gift by the officials by horribly overturning a catch and fumble into an incomplete pass.

Better than your teams chances. Oh thats right your team didnt even make the playoffs. Tell me why does a person who is not a JET fan come to another teams forum? Emotional problems or just plain DUMB.

Why don't you search this forum for other 342987124871 times that question has been asked. You could also ask several of the members on this site who post at ThePhins.com the same question. Or go make me another sandwich.

Meh, it's not all luck. You guys have played tremendous defense. Those picks by Rivers were dumb as he shouldn't have throw either pass, but the pressure got to him.

Well, the 1st pick was just an outstanding memorable playoff big time play by Revis. Jackson probably holds on to the ball against any other DB, but Revis is great at seperating arms when bigger receivers try to go up over him. Then to have the pressence of mind to understand the ball never touched the ground!!!

But you are probably right, the pressure got to him and he could have thrown both those balls away...which is actually something he does often.

Well, the 1st pick was just an outstanding memorable playoff big time play by Revis. Jackson probably holds on to the ball against any other DB, but Revis is great at seperating arms when bigger receivers try to go up over him. Then to have the pressence of mind to understand the ball never touched the ground!!!

But you are probably right, the pressure got to him and he could have thrown both those balls away...which is actually something he does often.

Revis did make a tremendous, nay, amazing play. But Rivers lofted that ball up for grabs while he was under pressure. The only reason Jackson made it as close as it was is because he's an amazing receiver. He tried to force it, and it cost him.

The other pick was downright awful. The Chargers D was shutting the Jets down, and Rivers goes and does the worst possible thing imaginable. Even a punt and a FG by the Jets doesn't hurt them there.

That was an incomplete pass. Had the shoe been on the other foot you'd be saying it was incomplete, and you know it.

I disagree and every analyst thats watched that replay has said the same. That was a catch and fumble, that was over turned. And the key here is "over turned"...there is no way you can say there was conclusive evidence to overturn the call on the field.

And I'm seriously not being a homer.

Revis did make a tremendous, nay, amazing play. But Rivers lofted that ball up for grabs while he was under pressure. The only reason Jackson made it as close as it was is because he's an amazing receiver. He tried to force it, and it cost him.

The other pick was downright awful. The Chargers D was shutting the Jets down, and Rivers goes and does the worst possible thing imaginable. Even a punt and a FG by the Jets doesn't hurt them there.

Like I said, he usually throws those away. Rivers probably throws more balls away than anyone else in the league. As you know its all about pressure. Get the QB to do something he shouldnt do. The Jets deserve credit for making plays like that happen by generating pressure.

That was an incomplete pass. Had the shoe been on the other foot you'd be saying it was incomplete, and you know it.

No way, he caught the ball two feet on the ground. It was a catch and fumble, also the Jets have been on the other side of those type of calls before.

Absolutely not. I still really can't imagine how anyone could think it was. Frankly overturning that call was so bad the official should be fired or at least demoted. That's the kind of incorrect call that can change the entire outcome of the game.

That's not to say I wouldn't have been happy if a Jets fumble was overturned as an incomplete pass, but I'd realize the truth and accept that the Jets got a lucky break.

Both announcers said fumble, not that that means anything except that it wasn't just Jets fans. But more importantly, he grabbed the ball, pulled it to his hip, and then lost it.

I thought it was a terrible call.

As far as the Chargers shutting our offense down. Yes and no.

This is our offense. It's a wear you down type offense that feeds on our OL (and now Greene) beating up your guys late in the game. We rely on our defense to keep it close for that. I think most people who watch the Jets regularly knew the run game would get going, the exact same thing happened the previous week against Cincy. It was either Moore or Woody who commented how excited Cincy's front 7 were early in the game, and the OL just sat back and did their job. As the game progressed, Cincy didn't know what hit them.

So if I don't post here, I'm a fairweather fan, right? Hmm... Guess there's no winning.

My "emotional breakdown" has nothing to do with football. It has nothing to do with my hate for the Jets.

It has to do with my hate for a certain human being on this message board that defines the word "fiecies." 124 is a walking piece of ****. He threatened the life of some of my friends and took trolling to another level on our site. I may be atangonisitc from time to time on here in between my attempts to discuss the GAME, but it's all with good intentions and in fun.

Joe is a terrible human being and I wish nothing but the worst for him. All I ahve to say to him is, come what may.

As for the "look at yourself" comment, that was just in reference to Joe's 80 pound pudding bowl he carries aroudn with him everywhere he goes. Yeah, his football team is playing well, but at the end of the day, he's a fat piece of ****. I am not. It will all be okay for me.

I think you need professional help there Prudence. You obviously have more problems than 124. Get some help, soon. In the mean time, do yourself a favour and just stop posting here. It's not worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_JGm5CkpBE

There's no way it was a catch. Right when Leonhard put his shoulder pad on Floyd's hip, the ball began to move. He never got it tucked away, never possessed the ball. Not even close, really.

You're an idiot, and everyone who commented on that video pretty much confirms this. Idiot troll, that was a catch and fumble!

You're an idiot, and everyone who commented on that video pretty much confirms this. Idiot troll, that was a catch and fumble!

It's really not hard to see, right when he gets hit the ball starts moving. When it's tucked into his elbow up against his body, that is not possession, douche.

If I'm banend, there are at least 10 others that have to go to..... Seriously.

Some of the garbage you spewed yesterday was way out of line. How dare you come here and personnally attack one of our friends. I'd love to see you say that to Joe's face. You're a gutless wonder and when you're banned you have no one to blame but yourself. Do yourself a favour and get some help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_JGm5CkpBE

There's no way it was a catch. Right when Leonhard put his shoulder pad on Floyd's hip, the ball began to move. He never got it tucked away, never possessed the ball. Not even close, really.

So if Leonhard wasn't there for the hit...

And let's say he's closer to the sideline and steps out of bounds grasping the ball in both hands...

It's not a catch? :rolleyes:

It's really not hard to see, right when he gets hit the ball starts moving. When it's tucked into his elbow up against his body, that is not possession, douche.

I think you honestly might be a candidate for a live webstream suicide...

You are that messed up in the head...

I want to laugh but it's just not funny how serious you are about your hatred for anything Jets related...

Seek help...

Archived