Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
typical response from a a dol-FAG...hope your boys enjoy their golf games

BWAHAHAHA

Last year Miami earned their trip to the playoffs. This year the Jets have fallen ass-backwards into an "opportunity" to "maybe" make the playoffs. So, enjoy not earning the right to brag about beating an unbeaten team.

Oh, and thanks to the Colts for beating themselves to protect Miami's perfect season.

Last year Miami earned their trip to the playoffs. This year the Jets have fallen ass-backwards into an "opportunity" to "maybe" make the playoffs. So, enjoy not earning the right to brag about beating an unbeaten team.

Oh, and thanks to the Colts for beating themselves to protect Miami's perfect season.

Thank your mom and dad for then again NOT---------:box:

Wah.

If the tables were turned you & aquaqueer would be dancing naked on S Beach, telling everyone how the dolfags never gave up and fought through adversity to make the playoffs

btw, all you fag fans accuse us of living in the past, last year is over douche

And you're pathetic gimmicky ass team couldn't win to get in. Were down 27-0 before you could blink against the Texans and tried to rally against the titans. You had your chance and you blew it. The football Gods are crediting the Jets for all the games we lost in the last minute.

Thank you football Gods, get ready for the combine f@g!

Last year Miami earned their trip to the playoffs after Tom Brady went down in game one and Brett Favre injured his arm late in the year. This year the Jets have fallen ass-backwards into an "opportunity" to "maybe" make the playoffs. So, enjoy not earning the right to brag about beating an unbeaten team.

Fixed

If the tables were turned you & aquaqueer would be dancing naked on S Beach, telling everyone how the dolfags never gave up and fought through adversity to make the playoffs

btw, all you fag fans accuse us of living in the past, last year is over douche

Blah.

And you're pathetic gimmicky ass team couldn't win to get in. Were down 27-0 before you could blink against the Texans and tried to rally against the titans. You had your chance and you blew it. The football Gods are crediting the Jets for all the games we lost in the last minute.

Thank you football Gods, get ready for the combine f@g!

Blah.

Fixed

Cute.

You are what your record says you are. If the Jets beat the Bengals, they earned their playoff berth.

End of story.

Rest asured, IF (and that's a BIG if) the Jets make the Playoffs, I, for your sake, hope whatever team you play rests their starters too. That way the Jets may have a chance at winning.

Rest asured, WHEN (and thats a BIG when) the jets make the playoffs they will take care off business better then your team did. This way your ass can watch on us TV.

Rest asured, IF (and that's a BIG if) the Jets make the Playoffs, I, for your sake, hope whatever team you play rests their starters too. That way the Jets may have a chance at winning.

The way you continue to cry, I hope your mom went to Sams and bought the economy pack of Kleenex...

The Dolphins have a negative point differential on the year. That is why they are sub .500.

You are what your record says you are.

The irony here is quite glorious, for two reasons.

1. Exactly who that above quote came from.

and;

2. A Miami fan yapping about how the Jets were given a gift in regards to earning a playoff spot.

It would almost be admirable if it was done intentionally and not out of sheer stupidity. Though that certainly does make it more entertaining.

:rl: Blow it out your butt. Sore loser .

You don't back in to the playoffs winning 6 of 7 games.

Now go clean the sand out of your vagina.

I saw a guy in a supermarket last year with quite a bizarre jersey on, forget who it was now.

I said something to him as I had a Jets cap on, but the gormless tosser just looked at me blankly and walked away!

I might spend the day at Tesco tomorrow and see it he`s around.

Maybe I can find someone on the NFLUK forum who`s near here, it`s not fair not getting to taunt anyone!

anybody happen to see any Fins fans today? Guarantee they'll be here if we lose tonight...which won't happen

as you know I hate all BLOWFISH fans. I think they are a bunch of blowholes.

I am hoping and praying that we win tonight. They can say we were given a gift but we beat NE, Houston and Tenn, Carolina. They failed to say that we did a good job in doing that. So all I can say is screw them! GO JETS!

Archived