Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

Meh.. most of the guys were pretty classy when they beat us this year and last. They get pretty well abused here and threads like this are just silly. Why do jets fans think they have to check in to congratulate us when they get a lot more grief then they give.. (Is there even 5 jets fans who gave miami credit for beating us 2 times this season?)

I don't think they need to congratulate us at all. In fact, there are only a few who's congratulations should be appreciated as anything more than a deflection of abuse. Though I didn't create this thread, I'm pretty sure the point is that you know they are reading, so why not give them some of their own crap.

And honestly, I don't care about who gives them credit for anything. This is a New York Jets Football Message Board, and if your main going is to talk **** about the New York Jets, why should you be treated with anything resembling respect?

I wouldn't come to your house, put my feet up, and call your wife a bitch.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think they need to congratulate us at all. In fact, there are only a few who's congratulations should be appreciated as anything more than a deflection of abuse. Though I didn't create this thread, I'm pretty sure the point is that you know they are reading, so why not give them some of their own crap.

And honestly, I don't care about who gives them credit for anything. This is a New York Jets Football Message Board, and if your main going is to talk **** about the New York Jets, why should you be treated with anything resembling respect?

I basically started this thread because I was amazed that THE MIAMI'S DOLPHIN'S HOME STATION (in deep announcer's voice) had switched away from broadcasting the Texans' game when they went down 17-0-and wanted to hear what THEY thought about that. There was nowhere else on the AM dial that I could listen to the game on my way back from Jimmy John's Subs. I was shocked.

It is a JETS site - why shouldn't they get abused coming here, especially when they talk smack? I don't go to rival teams boards, but if I did I would expect to get abused and probably much worse than here. My biggest problem with guys like AquaQueer is that he talks trash when his team wins or the Jets lose, but doesn't come around to take his medicine when the Jets win. As much as I despise CJ, at least he comes here to take his lumps. Good posters like FinFaninCali don't get any abuse because they are classy.

We are fans of different football teams so we must hate each other..

This all should be good natured imo..

Great so we're living in an under armour commercial?

I basically started this thread because I was amazed that THE MIAMI'S DOLPHIN'S HOME STATION (in deep announcer's voice) had switched away from broadcasting the Texans' game when they went down 17-0-and wanted to hear what THEY thought about that. There was nowhere else on the AM dial that I could listen to the game on my way back from Jimmy John's Subs. I was shocked.

Didnt read the thread, only the title, just figured it was the run of the mill something good happened to the Jets/bad to the dolphins get here quick so i can rub it in before the shoe is on the other foot next week..

I came onto your board when you beat the bengals the first time and congratulated you guys on making the playoffs. I came back yesterday to the game thread but your mod banned aquaforever for something i didnt feel deserved a ban (pretty funny since the mod had a sig of Rev Jones and koolaid and a Same Old Jets saying) I didnt feel it was worth it.

Since its a day afterwards maybe you guys have calmed down. congrats on the win.

i'll visit your site nexxt week and i'll post if i'm allowed to root against you guys. but if you're banning anyone who roots against you guys whats the point?

So, you think trolling a game thread is ok?

depends how its done. i'm not a poster who insults the opposition. i post respectfully but obviously i would have different rooting interests than you guys. alot of boards dont want opposing fans posting and thats fine. but this thread was about why fin fans arent posting here. well if the reason is you have to root for the jets to post then asking why isnt a question that needs to be asked

depends how its done. i'm not a poster who insults the opposition. i post respectfully but obviously i would have different rooting interests than you guys. alot of boards dont want opposing fans posting and thats fine. but this thread was about why fin fans arent posting here. well if the reason is you have to root for the jets to post then asking why isnt a question that needs to be asked

and you weren't banned.

You know what's funny? In my entire life, there's only 2 things I've seen Pats and Jets fans almost universally agree on. The first being the absolute refusal to acknowledge Pete Carroll as any sort of genius; and the second being the absurdity of Dolphin fans collectively.

That's the perfect word to describe them.

But, but, butttttt

The Dolphins beat the Jets twice! And and and... they went 7-9 with a rookie QB! And and and... they lost their Wild Card game, at HOME, last season, BUT they have Ronnie Brown and aside from Peterson and Johnson, he's the best back in football! Really, he is! I mean, yeah, he's only had one 1,000 yard rushing season (1,008), but let me tell you, at 28 years old he's gonna burst out and show his stuff!!! yeah!!! I love J-LO!!!

Nice 1

Continue to doubt us and we'll continue to shock.

JETS are going to the Superbowl, you heard it here 2nd.

With all due respect, it was a gret victory for the Jets but i hardly think anyone is in shock over your thumping of the Bungals. The Bungals were byfar the weakest team in the playoffs...nonetheless nice win...but hardly shocking.

With all due respect, it was a gret victory for the Jets but i hardly think anyone is in shock over your thumping of the Bungals. The Bungals wee byfar the weakest team in the playoffs...nonetheless nice win...but hardly shocking.

I thought the JETS were the weakest team? Didnt we 'back into' the playoffs? Didnt you Dolphin trolls say we were 1 and done? :bag:

I thought the JETS were the weakest team? Didnt we 'back into' the playoffs? Didnt you Dolphin trolls say we were 1 and done? :bag:

Not to mention the Bengals swept a very tuff division. Funny thats all we hear Dolphins say about this season, "we swept the Jets", Dolphins fans are sad.

Not to mention the Bengals swept a very tuff division. Funny thats all we hear Dolphins say about this season, "we swept the Jets", Dolphins fans are sad.

it's the last refuge of losers Crush-I know I lived through most of the late 80's and 90's doing the same thing "hey at least we beat the Dolphins"-that's when you KNOW your team sucks....just like ours did. I used to tell my Fins fan friends down here how lucky they were to have such a great QB like Marino

What she said.

You guys clearly thought we were the worst team in the playoffs and were going to lose because the Bengals didn't try to beat us last week because they'd rather play us then the Texans.

Isn't that what the Fin trolls were saying?

What she said.

You guys clearly thought we were the worst team in the playoffs and were going to lose because the Bengals didn't try to beat us last week because they'd rather play us the the Texans.

Isn't that what the Fin trolls were saying?

Yes they were. The scoundrels.

With all due respect, it was a gret victory for the Jets but i hardly think anyone is in shock over your thumping of the Bungals. The Bungals were byfar the weakest team in the playoffs...nonetheless nice win...but hardly shocking.

It's at the corner of go **** yourself and buy a map!

Archived