Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

enjoy it while you can. you still have two to go. Lose now and you are severely penalized if there is no CBA agreement. You wont be able to get any FAs to improve. You picked a hell of a year to overachieve. so long as you dont win neext week, this will be the best of all possible scenarios for the dolphins

Wow, that is one of the saddest things I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Oh no, restrictions to free agency, what will the Jets do? What with an AFC Championship caliber roster despite a rookie QB, I think the Jets might be alright. Oh yeah, and we've still got Jenkins and Washington coming back. What massive holes do the Jets really need to fill? Maybe CB and DE, but considering the Jets have the league's best defense, I'm hardly worried. Oh yeah, and a slot WR. No way the Jets can possibly fill those in the draft, right? :rolleyes:

What a ****ing assclown.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I can meet an epic failure of a life? No thanks. Not sure what the emo thing is about, but I do know you're 100 pounds over weight and couldn't attract a decent looking woman if your life depended on it.

LOL SURE! BELIEVE WHAT YO'UD LIKE LOSERR!!!!!!! :rl:

Wow, that is one of the saddest things I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Oh no, restrictions to free agency, what will the Jets do? What with an AFC Championship caliber roster despite a rookie QB, I think the Jets might be alright. Oh yeah, and we've still got Jenkins and Washington coming back. What massive holes do the Jets really need to fill? Maybe CB and DE, but considering the Jets have the league's best defense, I'm hardly worried. Oh yeah, and a slot WR. No way the Jets can possibly fill those in the draft, right? :rolleyes:

What a ****ing assclown.

DOLPHINS SUCK!

JETS = AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

LOL SURE! BELIEVE WHAT YO'UD LIKE LOSERR!!!!!!! :rl:

I didn't play any games today. I didn't lose anything. And look at yourself. Just reach down and feel that vat of tub that you carry around every day.

And you wanna talk emo? Who was the guy that came to our admins CRYING, pleading for a spot back on the site. You literally called a member and were crying. CRYING. You're such a bitch haha.

You guys were in the same spot as us last year rooting for us to lose and the circumstances will be reversed back and forth again and again.

The circumstances?

No here are the circumstances:

1) The Dolphins get embarrassed at home. Blow out. One and done. At home.

2) The Jets go on the road and beat the AFC North Champions, they then go to the West Coast and beat the 13-3 AFC West Champions, a team that won 11 ****ing games in a row coming in. The Jets are in the AFC Championship game.

You're a joke.

You guys were in the same spot as us last year rooting for us to lose and the circumstances will be reversed back and forth again and again.

You're ahead of us in that department. We only got to root against you once in the playoffs last year. You get to at least three times. Good for you!

I didn't play any games today. I didn't lose anything. And look at yourself. Just reach down and feel that vat of tub that you carry around every day.

And you wanna talk emo? Who was the guy that came to our admins CRYING, pleading for a spot back on the site. You literally called a member and were crying. CRYING. You're such a bitch haha.

LOL FALSE. NEVER CRIED.

AND HEY, EVEN IF I DID, WHICH I DIDN'T YOU STUPID ****ING FAGGOT EMO DOUCHE. REX RYAN CRIES AND REX RYAN IS IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER.

Have fun talking **** on the interwebz, little boy!

JETS!!!!

I OWN YOU!!! PEACE LITTLE BITCH! ignored 4 life!

DOLPHINS SUCK!

AQUA4EVER = *****/BITCH/LOOOOOOOOOOSER!!

The circumstances?

No here are the circumstances:

1) The Dolphins get embarrassed at home. Blow out. One and done. At home.

2) The Jets go on the road and beat the AFC North Champions, they then go to the West Coast and beat the 13-3 AFC West Champions, a team that won 11 ****ing games in a row coming in. The Jets are in the AFC Championship game.

You're a joke.

At the end of the day, neither franchise has done **** in the past 30+ years. You won't even get a banner in GIANTS Stadium for this season. Who is going to remember it?

Yeah, it sucks that you guys won. I hate the Jets, I hate most of you (you're a good dude though, don't mind you.) But it's not the end of the world. You guys aren't going to win it all. You had a better year than the Dolphins, that's okay. But we'll be better moving forward and we swept you this year. So in terms of football, yeah it sucks. But again, not the end of the world.

Then don't get so fired up when other fans get happy the Jets are having the best year we've had in what, 12 years?

You can continue to think you will be "better" moving forward but the truth of the matter is BOTH the Dolphins and the Jets are set for a successful future. You still need to find a true #1 receiver as well as get younger on the D.

Of courser there's gonna be fans who are over the moon excited about this. The classy thing to do would just be to say "Congrats, I'll be rooting against you next week." I'm sure some of your brethren would be just as over the top as some guys are here right now.

If you think otherwise, you're just blinded by the fact that Jets had a better year than the Dolphins.

Yeah, it sucks that you guys won. I hate the Jets, I hate most of you (you're a good dude though, don't mind you.) But it's not the end of the world. You guys aren't going to win it all. You had a better year than the Dolphins, that's okay. But we'll be better moving forward and we swept you this year. So in terms of football, yeah it sucks. But again, not the end of the world.

The difference is we KNEW you would lose with that ****stain QB and you proceeded to get blown out and completely embarrassed in the Wild Card round. No matter what the Jets do, they're still far more successful with a rookie QB than the Dolphins are now or have been in a loooooong time. And you're doing a god awful job of hiding your abundant jealousy.

At the end of the day, neither franchise has done **** in the past 30+ years. You won't even get a banner in GIANTS Stadium for this season. Who is going to remember it?

Dude, keep it up. You're like a broken record at this point.

Last week, you never gave us a shot, the week before same story.

Rule us out again. Please.

Then don't get so fired up when other fans get happy the Jets are having the best year we've had in what, 12 years?

You can continue to think you will be "better" moving forward but the truth of the matter is BOTH the Dolphins and the Jets are set for a successful future. You still need to find a true #1 receiver as well as get younger on the D.

Of courser there's gonna be fans who are over the moon excited about this. The classy thing to do would just be to say "Congrats, I'll be rooting against you next week." I'm sure some of your brethren would be just as over the top as some guys are here right now.

If you think otherwise, you're just blinded by the fact that Jets had a better year than the Dolphins.

I never discredited the Jets, they've had a good run. I just said I hate them and I think it will come to an end next Sunday. I thoguht it would come to an end today, I was wrong.

You guys made it to the AFC Champ game last year? I thought you lost in the WC game.

You want a Jets fan here to look at themselves? You're an opposing teams fan that came to a Jets message board immediately after they punched their ticket to the AFC Championship game. And now you're here throwing a little jealous temper tantrum hissy fit like a 3 year old girl. You have no room to talk about anyone.

On the plus side, your complete emotional breakdown is beyond hilarious to watch.

You want a Jets fan here to look at themselves? You're an opposing teams fan that came to a Jets message board immediately after they punched their ticket to the AFC Championship game. And now you're here throwing a little jealous temper tantrum hissy fit like a 3 year old girl. You have no room to talk about anyone.

On the plus side, your complete emotional breakdown is beyond hilarious to watch.

So if I don't post here, I'm a fairweather fan, right? Hmm... Guess there's no winning.

My "emotional breakdown" has nothing to do with football. It has nothing to do with my hate for the Jets.

It has to do with my hate for a certain human being on this message board that defines the word "fiecies." 124 is a walking piece of ****. He threatened the life of some of my friends and took trolling to another level on our site. I may be atangonisitc from time to time on here in between my attempts to discuss the GAME, but it's all with good intentions and in fun.

Joe is a terrible human being and I wish nothing but the worst for him. All I ahve to say to him is, come what may.

As for the "look at yourself" comment, that was just in reference to Joe's 80 pound pudding bowl he carries aroudn with him everywhere he goes. Yeah, his football team is playing well, but at the end of the day, he's a fat piece of ****. I am not. It will all be okay for me.

Dolphag fans show their true colors. I was lurking at finheaven, you should see some of the threads over there.

Im sure glad we saved all our good games for the playoffs. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine was deciding if some was 'sponge worthy"..The Dolphins only won because we didn't want to waste one of these good games on them.

So if I don't post here, I'm a fairweather fan, right? Hmm... Guess there's no winning.

My "emotional breakdown" has nothing to do with football. It has nothing to do with my hate for the Jets.

It has to do with my hate for a certain human being on this message board that defines the word "fiecies." 124 is a walking piece of ****. He threatened the life of some of my friends and took trolling to another level on our site. I may be atangonisitc from time to time on here in between my attempts to discuss the GAME, but it's all with good intentions and in fun.

Joe is a terrible human being and I wish nothing but the worst for him. All I ahve to say to him is, come what may.

As for the "look at yourself" comment, that was just in reference to Joe's 80 pound pudding bowl he carries aroudn with him everywhere he goes. Yeah, his football team is playing well, but at the end of the day, he's a fat piece of ****. I am not. It will all be okay for me.

Hey ****head do you need a hug?

learn to spell would ya?

Archived