Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Ticket which broadcasts the Dolphins games down here switched over to the FAU basketball game when the Texans went up 17-0. I never heard of such a thing...

They're probably still stuck in that parking lot.

Never mind. No one was at that game.

The Ticket which broadcasts the Dolphins games down here switched over to the FAU basketball game when the Texans went up 17-0. I never heard of such a thing...

They all went through this series of actions:

1-saw the jets win and screamed/cursed

2-started to walk over to the computer, and remembered that the wife brought home an extra cheesecake from Publix, so they had a large slice

3-after finishing it, they sat down at their computer desk, and turned on the pc

4-got to the front page of the jetnation board...and studied it for a moment

5-realized that there was nothing, nothing that they could say that would not lead to their getting flamed mercillessly - and deservedly so

6-went to weather.com to check tomorrow's forecast

7-went to netflix to make sure the halle berry version of the flintstone movie was at the top of their queue

8-shut off the pc, sat on the couch, and turned on the sunday night TNT movie "Con Air"

9-fell asleep on the couch drooling on themselves 10 minutes in

there's NO bad thing about this win-that was a different era-a different game back then slats-shorter season-easier opponents-no parity

schott would do himself a favor and look at films of that old Dolp team.Great D, great run attack,Gries average likes 12-16 passes a game..low risk, clock control, field position football..

there's NO bad thing about this win-that was a different era-a different game back then slats-shorter season-easier opponents-no parity

It's true that the '72 fish had one of the easiest schedules ever, but I'd still like to see that record broken.

I know you're psyched about this win, and I'm happy for good fans like you - but I feel cheap and dirty.

It's true that the '72 fish had one of the easiest schedules ever, but I'd still like to see that record broken.

I know you're psyched about this win, and I'm happy for good fans like you - but I feel cheap and dirty.

had Indy left Manning in for another series and they scored that would have given them a 12 point lead which I STILL think the Jets would have overcome

After the Jacksonville-Miami game:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85315

Yeah it is possible, I just don't think it'll happen. We will win out if we stop KILLING ourselves. My goodness we had a chance to make that game today a blowout but we fumbled 5 times and missed a field goal.

I'm stoked at how good our defense has played the last 6 quarters, only 17 points allowed. If we get that kind of effort from them, we won't lose, just like last December.

Now: :Nuts:

Don't worry just tell them that they're not the only pro team to go undefeated. The 1948 Browns went 15-0, winning the championship.

If aquafag doesn't show up to take his lumps he should be banned for trolling the next time he does show up. He ran his mouth and backed it up less then Keri Rhodes does.

All of the Fin fans that ran their mouths every chance they got should be banned if they don't show up because you know as soon as the Jets lose again they're going to be in every ****ing thread talking ****.

Archived