Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

Thanks, and congrats to you Phags for losing two games in a row that you needed to win.

It's 3 games in a row, don't short change us.

But I guess teams laying down for the Jets is a good thing, now I have one more week to look forward to. The next best thing to Miami winning is the Jets being humiliated with millions watching. :cheers:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys, congrats on having two teams in a row lay down for you because they don't need to win. :D

But I guess teams laying down for the Jets is a good thing, now I have one more week to look forward to. The next best thing to Miami winning is the Jets being humiliated with millions watching. :cheers:

Playoffs!!!:cheers::Nuts:

WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH go cry on your own board if you can't take the heat. I swear Dolphin fans all suffer from delusions of grandeur. You idiots fail to realize that barring Feely missing 3 gimme FGs against ATL the JETS would have gone 7-0 in their last 7 games. We did what we had to do ****er. Dont hate on us because you didnt take care of business against mediocre teams.

WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH go cry on your own board if you can't take the heat. I swear Dolphin fans all suffer from delusions of grandeur. You idiots fail to realize that barring Feely missing 3 gimme FGs against ATL the JETS would have gone 7-0 in their last 7 games. We did what we had to do ****er. Dont hate on us because you didnt take care of business against mediocre teams.

Not crying, just having some fun. Lets not pretend either of our teams deserve to be in the playoffs, you were just more fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you look at it)

I'll rest easy knowing our QB, and probably back up QB is better than your big bust. :hipp:

Not crying, just having some fun. Lets not pretend either of our teams deserve to be in the playoffs, you were just more fortunate (or unfortunate depending on how you look at it)

I'll rest easy knowing our QB, and probably back up QB is better than your big bust. :hipp:

Is your back up QB even conscious yet?

The Jets did what they needed to do. Let's not forget they've won 5 of the last 6 games.

If the Jets beat Cinci in Cinci next weekend what will be your excuse?

You sir are an idiot. WE DESERVE TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE WE WON ALL OUR GAMES DOWN THE STRETCH SAVE FOR 1. SOMETHING YOUR SH!TTY FRANCHISE COULDNT DO. DONT BE A SORE LOSER.

Sanchez is a bust? Okayyyyy. You backup QB is 180 lbs soaking wet and can't see straight after getting hit a couple of times. Henne is ok, nothing special. Go be a whiny bitch on your own board.

You mean by the team we just smashed on National TV. Yeah they laid down, go look up Palmer Stats you ****ing retard.

Yeah put us in your class. We are #1 in total defense, and #1 in rushing. Your #1 in what? NOTHING.

Oh the humiliation.

The best part is going to be that if we lose next week, they're going to try to come back and talk crap.

Like, we should be really embarrassed that the team, in it's current state, only won one playoff game and then lost to either the Colts or the Chargers, both legitimate Super Bowl Contenders.

The best part is going to be that if we lose next week, they're going to try to come back and talk crap.

Like, we should be really embarrassed that the team, in it's current state, only won one playoff game and then lost to either the Colts or the Chargers, both legitimate Super Bowl Contenders.

But, but, butttttt

The Dolphins beat the Jets twice! And and and... they went 7-9 with a rookie QB! And and and... they lost their Wild Card game, at HOME, last season, BUT they have Ronnie Brown and aside from Peterson and Johnson, he's the best back in football! Really, he is! I mean, yeah, he's only had one 1,000 yard rushing season (1,008), but let me tell you, at 28 years old he's gonna burst out and show his stuff!!! yeah!!! I love J-LO!!!

But, but, butttttt

The Dolphins beat the Jets twice! And and and... they went 7-9 with a rookie QB! And and and... they lost their Wild Card game, at HOME, last season, BUT they have Ronnie Brown and aside from Peterson and Johnson, he's the best back in football! Really, he is! I mean, yeah, he's only had one 1,000 yard rushing season (1,008), but let me tell you, at 28 years old he's gonna burst out and show his stuff!!! yeah!!! I love J-LO!!!

It was good until bold.

Then it was great.

:rl:

Aqua was a big douche for showing up in the game thread yesterday.

I've said it many times... Kid is just a dickhead.

He thinks that Jets fans, on a Jets site, owe him some kind of respect for whatever reason. Sad part is, he actually does know some football but he's not mature enough to act like an adult here so he just gets **** on deservedly and repeatedly.

I've said it many times... Kid is just a dickhead.

He thinks that Jets fans, on a Jets site, owe him some kind of respect for whatever reason. Sad part is, he actually does know some football but he's not mature enough to act like an adult here so he just gets **** on deservedly and repeatedly.

Meh.. most of the guys were pretty classy when they beat us this year and last. They get pretty well abused here and threads like this are just silly. Why do jets fans think they have to check in to congratulate us when they get a lot more grief then they give.. (Is there even 5 jets fans who gave miami credit for beating us 2 times this season?)

Meh.. most of the guys were pretty classy when they beat us this year and last. They get pretty well abused here and threads like this are just silly. Why do jets fans think they have to check in to congratulate us when they get a lot more grief then they give.. (Is there even 5 jets fans who gave miami credit for beating us 2 times this season?)

It is a JETS site - why shouldn't they get abused coming here, especially when they talk smack? I don't go to rival teams boards, but if I did I would expect to get abused and probably much worse than here. My biggest problem with guys like AquaQueer is that he talks trash when his team wins or the Jets lose, but doesn't come around to take his medicine when the Jets win. As much as I despise CJ, at least he comes here to take his lumps. Good posters like FinFaninCali don't get any abuse because they are classy.

It is a JETS site - why shouldn't they get abused coming here, especially when they talk smack? I don't go to rival teams boards, but if I did I would expect to get abused and probably much worse than here. My biggest problem with guys like AquaQueer is that he talks trash when his team wins or the Jets lose, but doesn't come around to take his medicine when the Jets win. As much as I despise CJ, at least he comes here to take his lumps. Good posters like FinFaninCali don't get any abuse because they are classy.

I agree Bill...there's a big difference in trolling for the sake of being a troll and coming to a rival team's fan site to talk NFL football-WTHBS, MOST of the rival fans are great-and classy-I like a lot of them.

Archived