Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think you honestly might be a candidate for a live webstream suicide...

You are that messed up in the head...

I want to laugh but it's just not funny how serious you are about your hatred for anything Jets related...

Seek help...

Wait, so you're threatening my suicide? When did I say I was going to kill myself? I love myself. I would never do that. It's football, man. Not worth my life lol. Hating the Jets is fun, especially when they've been perennial failures since I've been alive.

Wait, so you're threatening my suicide? When did I say I was going to kill myself? I love myself. I would never do that. It's football, man. Not worth my life lol. Hating the Jets is fun, especially when they've been perennial failures since I've been alive.

I said you're a candidate...

Now you're also a candidate for the latest version of Hooked On Phonics...

This decade may be different... The Phags may win a playoff game in it... :rl:

the dolphins have proved a lot though!

I said you're a candidate...

Now you're also a candidate for the latest version of Hooked On Phonics...

This decade may be different... The Phags may win a playoff game in it... :rl:

He's a candidate for the looney bin at this point. He's someone who NEEDS to stay away and take a break from JN for awhile. He's just too involved to see it. A ban at this point would do him good, let him regroup and get it together.

Didn't say it was easy being a Dolphins fan, it has sucked. We haven't won a whole lot.

But it has been easier hating the Jets.

okay, so because your team has sucked so much you need to look for happiness based on how the jets do?

that made me chuckle.

although we haven't done much we have been to the playoffs and have won playoff games in the last 10 years. you guys? not so much.

And you fail @ reading comprehension....

That was an incomplete pass. Had the shoe been on the other foot you'd be saying it was incomplete, and you know it.

Just for the record, on chargers boards they were pissed and saying it was a fumble when it happened and after it was challenged and reviewed. They even knew they got lucky when it was overturned.

okay, so because your team has sucked so much you need to look for happiness based on how the jets do?

that made me chuckle.

although we haven't done much we have been to the playoffs and have won playoff games in the last 10 years. you guys? not so much.

Well yeah. That's part of being a sports fan. I enjoy the game in general so it's nice to always have rooting interest.

Can you possibly post without having it get personal ?

Its okay, Thai.

While my team is in the AFC Championship Game his/her team is... well... with Tiger Woods, but, at the gay bar. Tiger is with all the chicks.

So Joe Rose was just saying it looks like Mike Nolan is your main target for DC....it would be a good hire for you guys. I always like Nolan and he was our defensive coordinator during a certain OT MNF game you might remember from 2000... and thanks to those who came here to congratulate the Jets-classy

Archived