Fins Fans...Where Are You?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we were on our way to dinner last night and Jim Mandich said that Rex Ryan is the only coach in the playoffs who can't fit inside the frame of the TV-we were friggin dying....LOL

on 790 this morning, local journalist (and I use that term loosely) Ethan Skolnick talked about the high # of transplanted NY'ers here and says "If the Jets make the Super Bowl, 30% of the people here will be exstatic and 70% won't be able to watch the tv"....gotta love it

on 790 this morning, local journalist (and I use that term loosely) Ethan Skolnick talked about the high # of transplanted NY'ers here and says "If the Jets make the Super Bowl, 30% of the people here will be exstatic and 70% won't be able to watch the tv"....gotta love it

I kinda feel for my (Dolphins fans who are) friends down here sometimes. I LIKE a lot of these people-they're good people they just happen to root for a sucky team. They take solace in knowing that whatever happens they know this is killing Tom Brady and Bill Belkichick right now-that makes it not so bad for them...so to most of the Dolphin rival fans here...you guys are OK in my book and you know who you are as we have talked through PM's over the years-at least it ain't New England again...

I kinda feel for my (Dolphins fans who are) friends down here sometimes. I LIKE a lot of these people-they're good people they just happen to root for a sucky team. They take solace in knowing that whatever happens they know this is killing Tom Brady and Bill Belkichick right now-that makes it not so bad for them...so to most of the Dolphin rival fans here...you guys are OK in my book and you know who you are as we have talked through PM's over the years-at least it ain't New England again...

OK.

So we are back to the BBB again huh?

Bowl Before Breakfast.

Well, you're not IN the SB yet. You still have to beat a Colts team that will play their starters the entire game. No Curtis Painter this week, sorry.

If you guys play great defense, Manning throws two picks, Matt Stover misses at least 2 FG's and the Colts committ an atrocity of dumb penalties, I like your chances ;)

When you bring 60 minutes of pain, the opponent does tend to screw things up. Just sayin'.

Despite all of New England's success and some of the insufferable behavior of their fans at times, I still hate the Dolphins and their fans 10 times more. I loathe you all.

+ 1. That may never change for me...especially living in Florida. But my hate for the Pats is damn close...and every time we play them I start to think I might hate the Pats more.

Patriots are easy to hate because they win alot and their fans tend to be arrogant and entitled. Sorta like the dressed up guy who takes his girlfriend to dinner at Applebee's and rolls his eyes because of all the noise families with kids are making.

Dolphins fans are just annoying and have zero clue of whats going on around them. Sorta like the guy dressed in an old Tux digging around in the dumpster at Applebee's for food, but gives you the thumbs up when you catch him, like he beat you to it.

Apart from aqua boy (who is beyond delusional) where are the Dolphins fans?

I would like to think that us residents Pats fans have been around and giving the Jets props for advancing to the AFCC Game.

Where are crashingjet, hardcoreXX guy and the rest of the vermin?

I would like to think that us residents Pats fans have been around and giving the Jets props for advancing to the AFCC Game.

Ummm...were here. Cj has been posting and i've seen hxc post too.

Patriots are easy to hate because they win alot and their fans tend to be arrogant and entitled. Sorta like the dressed up guy who takes his girlfriend to dinner at Applebee's and rolls his eyes because of all the noise families with kids are making.

Dolphins fans are just annoying and have zero clue of whats going on around them. Sorta like the guy dressed in an old Tux digging around in the dumpster at Applebee's for food, but gives you the thumbs up when you catch him, like he beat you to it.

Greatest analogy ever!!!

:bwahaharoll:

:rl:

Pat fans have gotten better in recent years. They originally thought they were smarter fans than everyone else simply because the Pats won the SB.

Since they've tasted humiliation the last 5 postseasons they've mellowed out. They're still delusional about Brady magically returning to 2007 form, but all fanbases are delusional to an extent.

Like others, I've always hated the Fin fans and always will. Crusher made the great analogy.

They've been nothing since the early 1970s and squandered having one of the best QBs of all time, but somehow still believe they're important.

Correct. That was the year after they gave up 62 points to the Jags in Marino's final game. Good times.

My favorite two football scores are 16-7 and 62-7.

They've been nothing since the early 1970s and squandered having one of the best QBs of all time, but somehow still believe they're important.

Chad Pennington?

Despite all of New England's success and some of the insufferable behavior of their fans at times, I still hate the Dolphins and their fans 10 times more. I loathe you all.

Agreed ! At least the Patsie fans HAVE something to be arrogant about. These loser PHAG fans have had their team do nothing .... unless you count getting blown out, at home in last years playoffs. :Nuts:

Hiding in the dark where vermin usually hang out. :P

A toaster oven yes, an actually toaster no.

No, in the toaster. We made pre-made burgers and put them in the freezer and for some reason they looked like they would fit in the toaster so we put two in and a few minutes later we had two rare burgers and grease all over the counter. The crumb tray's not real good at catching grease.

Archived