****The Official Countdown to the 2010 Season Thread****

Jetsfan80

I don't think I can contain my excitement. Just a little over 226 days until Saints/Colts vs. TBA in The Superdome/Lucas Oil Stadium! Woohoo!

The AFC South plays the NFC South next year, they should be playing each other on opening night.

And I agree, I want football season back already. Anyone else thinking Jets/Dolphins on the Monday Night opener?

The AFC South plays the NFC South next year, they should be playing each other on opening night.

I HIGHLY doubt they'd do that. Why blow their load and put the biggest game of the year FIRST, on a night where everyone will be watching anyways?

If the Colts win the SB, it will probably be something like Colts-Bucs or Colts-Falcons. If the Saints win, it will be Saints-Jags or Saints-Titans, I bet.

I'll leave this thread to its own devices for now. Expect a post-Super Bowl update.

weak sauce.. when you post an up to the second countdown, the implication is at least daily updates, probably every 8 hours, if not hourly..

Don't let crusher down. He seemed excited by this thread and he looks hungry

weak sauce.. when you post an up to the second countdown, the implication is at least daily updates, probably every 8 hours, if not hourly..

Don't let crusher down. He seemed excited by this thread and he looks hungry

226 DAYS, 17 HOURS, 27 MINUTES, 6 SECONDS

There, happy?

And I agree, I want football season back already. Anyone else thinking Jets/Dolphins on the Monday Night opener?

That would be great. I would love for the Jets to open with a win.

:-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived