Chargers

NFC:

49ers

Saints

Vikes

Cowboys

Redskins (assuming WC)

Packers (assuming WC)

That is ridiculous, the Jets should be the favorites on paper to win the AFCE and how aren't the Bengals making the playoffs again? The Steelers and Browns will both be down this year, and the Bengals do have an up and coming team that added Antonio Bryant to compliment Ocho Cinco. I wouldn't be surprised though if the Bengals don't make it because 3 AFCE teams in the playoffs, but Houston (seriously)? They haven't been over .500 ever in a tough division.

The NFC is a little more reasonable, but its all depending on what Princess Favre does. If he's out, their playoff chances go with it. Also expect a better year out of the Falcons with Matty Ice in his 3rd year. The Redskins are an o-line away from making the playoffs because McNabb could do wonders, but I don't think this year.

Don't know if this was posted anywhere, but according to these brilliant minds, we're not even expected to make the playoffs this year. Although the Pats and Fins will be there. Could someone explain to me how these guys have jobs?

http://assets.delvenetworks.com/NFL_football_video_streaming_online/?m=cf3e81ef3e3f4bbf9284a6ee35d8fdf5

They really don't have jobs and that's why they are working for NFL Network.

If these jackasses were really "experts" like the NFL Network proclaims them, they'd be working for NFL teams.

Don't know if this was posted anywhere, but according to these brilliant minds, we're not even expected to make the playoffs this year. Although the Pats and Fins will be there. Could someone explain to me how these guys have jobs?

http://assets.delvenetworks.com/NFL_football_video_streaming_online/?m=cf3e81ef3e3f4bbf9284a6ee35d8fdf5

Good.

This is a step in the right direction if you ask me. I want this team feeling disrespected. I want them to feel like they've got something to prove.

Is that the one where Jim Mora stated that we've gone 8-8 the past two years, and that's why we'll go 8-8 again?

I'm screaming at the TV "and these people are getting PAID for this" I'm surprised they didn't ask if they thought Favre would be back in green and white this year like the idiot jersey burning Fins fan

Call me whatever you want, but i'd put my money on SD, Indy, Ne and Pitts (before Big Ben news) before us.

This is a qb's league and our QB is a question mark, means we are far from a sure thing..

Good.

This is a step in the right direction if you ask me. I want this team feeling disrespected. I want them to feel like they've got something to prove.

Exactly. Once we get respect we suck. See: 2008 season - ranked #2 in Power Rankings at 8-3 and missed the playoffs. Last year, we didn't have a shot in the world, no one thought we could be anything, and we made the AFC Championship game. I'd much rather be underdogs.

Archived