"Please pull forward...we're waiting on fries."

JerryK

Is it wrong if I *HATE* this?

Yesterday the drive-thru girl asks me nicely to pull ahead and wait. I did it..then remembered I want ketchup so I had to walk in because I know the cheap bastards won't toss 2 packets in the bag unless I beg. I also left my car running with a kid in it...which further irritates me.

Have any of you ever said "No. Make your fries and the loser behind me can wait too".?

I feel for the guy behind me, but this bugs the crap out of me.

Yesterday the drive-thru girl asks me nicely to pull ahead and wait. I did it..then remembered I want ketchup so I had to walk in because I know the cheap bastards won't toss 2 packets in the bag unless I beg. I also left my car running with a kid in it...which further irritates me.

Have any of you ever said "No. Make your fries and the loser behind me can wait too".?

Next time say no. See what their response is.

When I worked in a fast food restaurant if the person wouldn't pull up we would give them their money back and tell them go somewhere else or if we had already started making the food we would spit in it.

When I worked in a fast food restaurant if the person wouldn't pull up we would give them their money back and tell them go somewhere else or if we had already started making the food we would spit in it.

Fast food 101 -- dont fuk with the guys making your food.

6'4" 218. Not fat..just in a hurry.

:usel::lol:

i worked at a fast food joint back in the day.. twice i had a guy come to the drive thru window naked.. and yes he was really excited about the fries.. i did not make him pull forward as he was doing a good job pulling himself.! OY! :shock:

i worked at a fast food joint back in the day.. twice i had a guy come to the drive thru window naked.. and yes he was really excited about the fries.. i did not make him pull forward as he was doing a good job pulling himself.! OY! :shock:

:)

I guess you're never too old for a happy meal! :rim:

Did he ask you to hold the pickle? :rim:

Did you offer to supersize his small fry? :rim:

You misunderstood his 'pulling'...he just needed a place for the onion rings. :rim:

Classic 911 call. "I want a Western Burger because I just got my kids from Tae Kwon Do." :lol:

NTrgJTlFkcg

It can be hard to stay patient when getting fast food at times, easiest for me to just expect a bunch of BS before I pull in. I have respect for people who do the fast food thing, it has to be to be tough putting up with so many jerks all day, the way some people talk to fast food employees in unbelievable. I can not fathom the amount of patience it would take to work at a fast food joint, could never do it, somebody would wind up getting a milkshake to the dome.

It's the worst when you're trying to get somewhere, you're starving, you pull into Taco Bell, and it ends up taking 20 min. :mad0259: Cliff bars in the glovebox ftw.

Sorry I ALWAYS go in .

:)

I guess you're never too old for a happy meal! :rim:

Did he ask you to hold the pickle? :rim:

Did you offer to supersize his small fry? :rim:

You misunderstood his 'pulling'...he just needed a place for the onion rings. :rim:

i thought you would enjoy the set-up ;) excellent work, as always!

By the way, I worked at burger king and he couldnt understand why i was so shocked cause he thought "special orders dont upset us" :D

He offereed to sell me some of McD's special sauce. :shock::lol:

I worked at McD's in high school -- before drive-thru's so I never got the "pleasure" that gg experienced. :biggrin:

I did work the closing shift, though, especially on weekends. So we got all the drunks coming in for their late night snacks. Since no drive-thru, they all had to stumble their way in and try to order. I remember one guy who looked green when ordering and then threw up on the counter. :ahhh:

Oh, and cleaning the men's bathrooms after a weekend night was not a fun task! Geez, can you have better aim? :eek::biggrin:

On the other side of the drive thru, we went there for late night food last night. Had to wait while they cooked a Filet-o-Fish. There was a line of 5 cars behind us at 2 AM -- lots of hungry folks! They didn't want to make the others wait, so they asked us to go park by the door. Gave us a free soda for the "inconvenience." :yahoo:

Max - that crazy SOB.

I didnt know he was driving back then...

Oh, and cleaning the men's bathrooms after a weekend night was not a fun task! Geez, can you have better aim? :eek::biggrin:

Oh because you women can talk. I can't tell you how many times I had to clean a certain sticky red fluid off the floor and toilet seat in the women's room. :puke:

actually... when we're drunk we dont care where the stream goes.

Oh, I know -- been around a lot of drunks since my HS days of working at Micky D's. I was just kidding with you guys. :D

Oh because you women can talk. I can't tell you how many times I had to clean a certain sticky red fluid off the floor and toilet seat in the women's room. :puke:

That's just gross!

Archived