Taylor wearing No. 95 to honor former Dolphins player who hated Jets

Kentucky Jet

Jets BlogNYPOST.COM STAFF

Last Updated: 12:38 PM, May 19, 2010

Posted: 10:51 AM, May 19, 2010

Comments: 2

| More Print

The connections to the Dolphins will never end for new Jets pass rusher Jason Taylor.

Unable to wear No. 99 with his new team because it belongs to Bryan Thomas, Taylor chose No. 95 to honor former Dolphins defensive tackle and Jets hater Tim Bowens.

"Timbo was one of my all-time favorites," Taylor told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "He's the most unselfish, underrated teammate I've ever had."

Bowens, who played 11 seasons in Miami before he was waived in 2005, called Taylor

Jets BlogNYPOST.COM STAFF

Last Updated: 12:38 PM, May 19, 2010

Posted: 10:51 AM, May 19, 2010

Comments: 2

| More Print

The connections to the Dolphins will never end for new Jets pass rusher Jason Taylor.

Unable to wear No. 99 with his new team because it belongs to Bryan Thomas, Taylor chose No. 95 to honor former Dolphins defensive tackle and Jets hater Tim Bowens.

"Timbo was one of my all-time favorites," Taylor told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. "He's the most unselfish, underrated teammate I've ever had."

Bowens, who played 11 seasons in Miami before he was waived in 2005, called Taylor

I'm beginning to like this former Phag Taylor pick up more and more. :roll:

As much as I hate the dancing queer, I love how this burns the Phag fans a$$es. It would be the ultimate insult to them if the Jets win the SB with Taylor being a part of it.

Archived