Undrafted free agent OLB Kevin Basped part of Jets' long-term plans

Bruce Banner

Kids got great numbers. He also, as Bruce said, looks like a physical freak. He gained between 15-20 pounds after season, and before combine. If you have seen his combine video you know it didn

What Pettine said is pretty true. I really thought he'd get drafted. He's the only UDFA off the top of my head at 3:30 we signed that I was really glad we signed. There's alot of talent there.

G'luck to him in his venture...Maybe he can be BT's replacement in the long run.

Edit: Warren was the other guy, but Baspeed is a way better athlete at his position.

basped has a medical history people aren't talking about... my theory he didn't get drafted because of that knee... and going to be PSquad this year as the article points out... he's a couple years away at best.. but still my fave UDFA, as I said day of the signing...

also like Mick Williams DT... another psquad guy...

VG 2.0

Not possible.

This guy is a UDFA, DE to OLB project.

Gholston was a #6 overall draft pick, DE to OLB project.

My belief is that the "projects" should be the UDFA's and late-rounders. I never understood drafting a player that high, with that much guaranteed money to play a position they have never played.

Basped is a safe project, if he doesn't work out... he hasn't set the team back at all.

Gholston, well we know the impact of missing on your 1st rounder especially that early.

Archived