Under The Radar: Aundrae Allison

flgreen

Under the Radar: Aundrae Allison

Posted on June 5th, 2010 by E. Weeks

New+York+Jets+v+New+York+Giants+7qUhPwVFGe3l-420x267.jpg

You may remember Aundrae Allison from the 2009 preseason right? You know #88? No? If it does ring a bell then you will recall that he presented himself quite well during the preseason. Although he was far from being a starter, he was determined to rise through the ranks. Unfortunately, a torn ACL in the final preseason game against the Eagles cut Allison

Clowney Just caught a 50yd bomb from Sanchez this thursday in practice.

just sayin'

This is Clowney's third year with the team, the year many WR's break out. He showed improvement last year, so maybe he shows considerably more this year. I wouldn't rule out the possibility at all.

This is Clowney's third year with the team, the year many WR's break out. He showed improvement last year, so maybe he shows considerably more this year. I wouldn't rule out the possibility at all.

I agree.

I don

True. The top three receiver positions are locked up, so it is going to be difficult to see how Clowney makes the team on his wide receiving alone, no matter how well he plays in preseason.

Are you counting Smith? I think they will have a roster exemption for Holmes for the first four weeks. Even if they don't they will probably carry and extra WR for that time. It will give some time for injuries etc to shake out before a cut down has to be made.

Archived