WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 6

Vicious (6) -- Pac, Sharrow, JVOR, Smash, BG, Vicious

With 10 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 6 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch Vicious, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

We're still in a tough spot guys. We pretty much can't miss on anything from here on out.

That being said, good job to the guys who rode Vicious and stuck with it. I totally would've voted BG for a while there. lol.

These things happen, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and in some instances that's definitely been true this game, so I knew I'd have some serious doubters. I'm just hoping that this little bitch isn't lynchproof.

Wow, it's not like he was on the baseline not paying attention either, it's looks like he's out by the foul pole. The picture looks strange though, they're all looking over at him, why is no one trying to catch it, particularly the girl right beside him with the glove? Looks like maybe bs.

Wow, it's not like he was on the baseline not paying attention either, it's looks like he's out by the foul pole. The picture looks strange though, they're all looking over at him, why is no one trying to catch it, particularly the girl right beside him with the glove? Looks like maybe bs.

oops, wrong thread

You do realize I know Pac is WWoW. And he is going to die now. We found him last night, great game though, I had a hell of a time figuring it out.

You have no idea the bad luck we had... SMC sucks. Tell you later.

In the meantime fire away...

lol...

Oh well... they get a cheap win. Should have stuck with my gut last night when I had Vic as Dorothy.

Doc don't protect me... lets get this over with.

Tip of the cap to you sir. I had no idea it was you. And how was it cheap??? We worked our ASSES off.

Archived