WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not trying to gloat here but, we did win.

Had you lynched one more of us we would've been crippled. If you guys wanna be pissed that's fine. I'll just stay away from this thread. Good game to my teammates and to the town.

Vic, you guys won. Great game, really.

I'm more pissed off at myself than any outside factor, but I'm definitely unhappy about a couple outside factors.

I'll just say this much. The town was completely filled with roles in this games. There were plenty and i mean plenty of tripfalls that could've easily given you guys a win. We earned that. I'll let SMC debrief you guys but you guys are crazy if you think it was a cheap win.

Since everyone likes to accuse me of such, I will once again restate that I am NOT claiming this is a cheap win. That said, I have every reason to be pissed. My first three investigations were scum (no result), third party (told was town) and scum (finally got a scum result). And yet somehow three day phases go by and no lynch of the scum? I think Sharrow is the only townie I actually investigated the whole game, and yet it didn't do one damn bit of good.

Since everyone likes to accuse me of such, I will once again restate that I am NOT claiming this is a cheap win. That said, I have every reason to be pissed. My first three investigations were scum (no result), third party (told was town) and scum (finally got a scum result). And yet somehow three day phases go by and no lynch of the scum? I think Sharrow is the only townie I actually investigated the whole game, and yet it didn't do one damn bit of good.

and it would have been a negative if you had done it on the first night. Was it Slats or scum that targeted me?

You should of insisted on lynching vic or dan imo

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, Slats. That's rough.

Well, this game is over and I'm dead anyway, so I'll tell you that it was extremely rough - but I wanted to keep playing as a distraction. I was off of work, and had way too much time on my idle brain. Then three weeks later my father died, and I was completely toast.

My mother's funeral was a year ago, Sunday. Tough time.

when i reread after phish shows, i came away fairly convinced that you were wizard, vic was scum, dan or jvor was scum (don't know why, but i refused to believe both) and avm was innocent..

AVM played an outstanding game. I had absolutely no read on him whatsoever. When the Dan train started, I figured it was accurate but knew we should have stayed clear at that point.

I really couldnt have been more obvious. I said I knew who DPR was, that everything he said was a lie and started making guarantee's about his role. I basically said, I know whats going on with his role because I have the same damn thing without saying it.

Ugh.

Well, this game is over and I'm dead anyway, so I'll tell you that it was extremely rough - but I wanted to keep playing as a distraction. I was off of work, and had way too much time on my idle brain. Then three weeks later my father died, and I was completely toast.

My mother's funeral was a year ago, Sunday. Tough time.

Father's Day is rough for me. I usually just go quiet that day. My PM box is open if you want to talk.

Vic, Dan, Runin, and Hess :D

close...

no...

Dan, Vic, JVoR, Hess...

lets let SMC wrap it up.

closer

THE TOWN CANNOT STOP THE POWER OF VEGITO

y3RBVLsF3gs

YES SIR

VEGETA... ARE YOU READY TO FUSE WITH ME???

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would have never caught avm.. he was #2 on my list as innocent after pac... good game.. and real good game to the entire scum team with all of the gambits and confusion..

at the end of the day it came down to a blindspot slats and pac had for jif, i think

I am OUT!

I was unhappy with all the RL you brought as a symp, too. Last year I was scum in one of these games when my mother died. I wanted to share that with my interwebz friends, but I absolutely couldn't do that with the game going on. It would've just been unfair to people who would've then been reluctant to vote me for that reason.

I'm not gonna have much tolerance for RL BS in these games in the future.

Crusher will miss him some Johnny Slats. Oh yes, you will be missed.

SMC...I think it was a killer set up. Great job! Had a really fun time.

Wish I would have been recruited by wwow, think we could have really made this a game, but all in all...fun game. I loved my role!!! Just didnt end up on the team I wanted...I'm much better town then I am scum.

would have never caught avm.. he was 32 on my list as innocent after pac... good game.. and real good game to the entire scum team with all of the gambits and confusion..

at the end of the day it came down to a blindspot slats and pac had for jif, i think

No, it's all luck. Really, we didn't earn this. Want to hear the kicker?

AViciousM FTMFW

Repped for accuracy.

BTW, Pac...I SWORE up and down the past 3 days that you were a member of the lollipop guild mason team, and not the WWoW. I don't even remember what it was exactly you had said, but something made me think you were working with someone.

It wasn't til I looked back to when you had 3 votes on you, and things ended up getting turned onto Lily and DPR, and several followed you that it looked odd. GG man

Repped for accuracy.

BTW, Pac...I SWORE up and down the past 3 days that you were a member of the lollipop guild mason team, and not the WWoW. I don't even remember what it was exactly you had said, but something made me think you were working with someone.

It wasn't til I looked back to when you had 3 votes on you, and things ended up getting turned onto Lily and DPR, and several followed you that it looked odd. GG man

Agree. Pac played an absolute great game.

Yes.

We weren't sure about Pac. So JVoR just says "Go into the thread and proclaim we're gonna kill Pac and we found him last night."

I did, and Pac confirmed it. We weren't entirely sure. It was where we were leaning, but that cemented our actions.

Commence whining.

I am OUT!

I was unhappy with all the RL you brought as a symp, too. Last year I was scum in one of these games when my mother died. I wanted to share that with my interwebz friends, but I absolutely couldn't do that with the game going on. It would've just been unfair to people who would've then been reluctant to vote me for that reason.

I'm not gonna have much tolerance for RL BS in these games in the future.

Yeah and now that game is over thank you all for knowing I had some RL early but either way I make it a point to never bring it up in the game.

We weren't sure about Pac. So JVoR just says "Go into the thread and proclaim we're gonna kill Pac and we found him last night."

I did, and Pac confirmed it. We weren't entirely sure. It was where we were leaning, but that cemented our actions.

Commence whining.

And I confirmed it for you because you morons didn't know I had a mirror.... I was hoping to get whoever shot at me dead... 1 last kick to the ribs from SMC.

Archived