WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tip of the cap to you sir. I had no idea it was you. And how was it cheap??? We worked our ASSES off.

You guys played a good game no doubt, but there were certainly a great many obstacles that we had to deal with. Although I wouldn't call it cheap, at least not without having the full story of everything that went on from SMC.

You mean Runin?

no.

and when we were ready to recruit DPR when you guys had no idea who he was people stalled by unvoting... we lost him by 2 minutes which is another reason SMC sucks.

no.

and when we were ready to recruit DPR when you guys had no idea who he was people stalled by unvoting... we lost him by 2 minutes which is another reason SMC sucks.

I'm just shocked you beat us one night. As soon as the scene was posted we submitted the actions.

This certainly explains why the night phases went so fast and SMC kept bitching at me for taking too long. Apparently I was the only one who wasn't racing against the clock.

You guys played a good game no doubt, but there were certainly a great many obstacles that we had to deal with. Although I wouldn't call it cheap, at least not without having the full story of everything that went on from SMC.

Blaming the mod again? Man, when I win I get no love, just a rep.

It's ok.

/POWERS UP TO LEVEL 3 SUPER SAIYAN

I'm just shocked you beat us one night. As soon as the scene was posted we submitted the actions.

it was 4 against 2... you guys had more chances to have someone at the ready by controlling when lynches went down.

We had JiF as scum after his first 5 posts... we just let him live because we figured it the town knew it was a gimmie.. he was not playing like an unaligned player at all.

It's ok.

Actually I wasn't, I specifically said you guys played well and I certainly wouldn't call it cheap at this point.

Apparently spending all that time pretending to be a little girl turned you into one. Geez.

it was 4 against 2... you guys had more chances to have someone at the ready by controlling when lynches went down.

We had JiF as scum after his first 5 posts... we just let him live because we figured it the town knew it was a gimmie.. he was not playing like an unaligned player at all.

That's because he couldn't be lynched or night killed until he was recruited. He just didn't give a crap about dying. lol.

Actually I wasn't, I specifically said you guys played well and I certainly wouldn't call it cheap at this point.

Apparently spending all that time pretending to be a little girl turned you into one. Geez.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the deafening sound of WIN

/takes skirt off

//waves penis in circle

We had some good luck but we also worked very hard. We faced many risks the entire game. I'm sure SMC will talk about it.

It's ok.

:thumbup:

I don't know if it's over or not yet, but ya'll seem to be indicating it is.. just wanted to say nice job scum... enjoyed the double gambit with jif/vic and dan..

:thumbup:

I don't know if it's over or not yet, but ya'll seem to be indicating it is.. just wanted to say nice job scum... enjoyed the double gambit with jif/vic and dan..

That last day was a piece of work. We just figured since Vicious was so radioactive we could get you guys to lynch him if he did the opposite of what we wanted you to do.

That last day was a piece of work. We just figured since Vicious was so radioactive we could get you guys to lynch him if he did the opposite of what we wanted you to do.

Hess was the 4th right?

We had some good luck but we also worked very hard. We faced many risks the entire game. I'm sure SMC will talk about it.

Well I got **** luck. Investigate Dorothy night ****ing one and get "no result"? Then investigate a neutral player night two? "Ozite". Scum night three? THREE DAYS GO BY AND NOBODY WOULD LYNCH HER!!!

I hate you all.

no.

That was complete BS, IMHO, and I told SMC right from the get-go that I thought the player should die if both the WWoW and Dorothy put the same name in the same night. That would've been fair.

Wombat's death was BS, too. I was on at the time, and saw Wombat's post before I28's.

We overthought too much. Should've had DPR N1, and shouldn't've been so stuck on JiF as scum.

I'm definitely sitting the next one out.

I think you're an awesome dude with a great family that plays this game well.

I also think you're scum this game.... doesn't make me a ****in dickhead.. might make me wrong though and I can live with that.

Thats true, it doesn't. It's the fact you live behind a zipper that does though.

Archived