Marshall Back to His Old Ways in Miami

Bleedin Green

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 minutes? LOL. I was winning the fight until the guy turned around and started kicking my a$$...

Something to be said about earning the right to fight instead of just being considered pussies that would waste everyone's time and just get their a$$ handed to them in complete embarrassment for the world to see.

Remember 08? Should be a good point of reference for you.

Lucky or not the score is what it is. I'm sure Sanchez will keep alot of teams in close games with the Jets when it shouldn't be.

Yeah, throwing bullet passes to RBs who are bracketed/double covered will cause a lot of "bad luck" <_< . I suppose Eli getting smacked by Jacobs, then fumbling on the 5 yd line, was not "luck". I'm guessing that was great defense by (unblocked) Calvin Pace <_< .

Something to be said about earning the right to fight instead of just being considered pussies that would waste everyone's time and just get their a$$ handed to them in complete embarrassment for the world to see.

Remember 08? Should be a good point of reference for you.

Excellent point. We got our asses kicked by the Ravens. I guess you could say we were 180 minutes away from the Super Bowl :lol: .

Are you serious?

It was a preseason game dude.

I know, right. sh*t, have these dolphin trolls watched how their starters performed last week against a crappy Tampa Bay team? Come on fin fans, look in your own back yard if you to start critiquing a Jets first preseason game.

I know, right. sh*t, have these dolphin trolls watched how their starters performed last week against a crappy Tampa Bay team? Come on fin fans, look in your own back yard if you to start critiquing a Jets first preseason game.

IIRC this thread is about Marsh punting a ball in practice. Meanwhile, your best player isn't even at camp, and your best WR is suspended for four games. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IIRC this thread is about Marsh punting a ball in practice. Meanwhile, your best player isn't even at camp, and your best WR is suspended for four games. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Yet neither are temper tantrum throwing children. Can't so much say the same for Marshall or certain people who feel the need to come around these parts despite rooting for a different team. So yeah, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nice try though, clearly you guys are already used to reeking of desperation.

Yet neither are temper tantrum throwing children. Can't so much say the same for Marshall or certain people who feel the need to come around these parts despite rooting for a different team. So yeah, they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Nice try though, clearly you guys are already used to reeking of desperation.

Um, yeah. Whatever that meant.

In a preseason game.

The 16-0 Patriots went 0-4 in the preseason that year.

The 0-16 Lions went 4-0 in the preseason that year.

Boy, are you stupid. Yeah, preseason scores have meaning. LOL.

and herm always went 4-0 or 3-1 in preseason.

I can explain it, if that would help.

It wouldn't matter how many times it was explained to him, he still wouldn't understand it. These guys have already proven how stupid they are in this thread. And they're pretty stupid, even for Dolphin fans.

This preseason loss was absolutely crushing. Definitely much worse than the loss to the Colts last year in the AFC Championship. lol, f'n tards.

It wouldn't matter how many times it was explained to him, he still wouldn't understand it. These guys have already proven how stupid they are in this thread. And they're pretty stupid, even for Dolphin fans.

This preseason loss was absolutely crushing. Definitely much worse than the loss to the Colts last year in the AFC Championship. lol, f'n tards.

Sarcasm, name calling and insults is the best you can do? And you're calling others "stupid"?

bbk_p_zni2lybr.gif

Sarcasm, name calling and insults is the best you can do? And you're calling others "stupid"?

"The best you can do"? You act like its some kind of competition. It's not. It's you guys showing how retarded you are and us Jets fans enjoying your delusion and your desperation. You come here to try and get under our skin, and it backfires and we just mock and make fun of you and have a good laugh; so you just keep repeating the same sh*t as if it will have a different effect, but it doesn't and just proves how dumb you are as a group. You just aren't very good trolls.

"The best you can do"? You act like its some kind of competition. It's not. It's you guys showing how retarded you are and us Jets fans enjoying your delusion and your desperation. You come here to try and get under our skin, and it backfires and we just mock and make fun of you and have a good laugh; so you just keep repeating the same sh*t as if it will have a different effect, but it doesn't and just proves how dumb you are as a group. You just aren't very good trolls.

LOL. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Archived