Marshall Back to His Old Ways in Miami

Bleedin Green

Whatever makes you guys feel better about last nights a$$ whipping, I guess.

i fully expected to see some kind of trash like this on the board after last night's thrashing, so predictable.

Victor Cruz > Brandon Marshall

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get this back on topic? Marshall is overrated and he's a big ole temper-tantrum having, hissy-fit throwing, baby.

And the phags know it, with this lame attempt to use a pre-season game where the Jets starters dominated, to derail the thread.

Or are they really just this stupid? :huh:

This is hilarious. The Jets get the sh*t kicked out of them by their big brother, in their new home, and in order for the fans to make themselves feel better, they start a thread proclaiming Miami's WR is falling apart, based on 2 passes in 1 pre season game.

Whatever makes you guys feel better about last nights a$$ whipping, I guess.

lol....the jets first stringers were pretty much dominating the giants' first stringers you stupid ****. this is why no one takes dolphins fans seriously......you guys are complete morons as far as football iq goes. how did the fins starters look? like sh*t. lol.

Chad Henne 5-for-11 for 19 yards and a 52.5 passer rating but I am sure that you are fine with the fact that he stunk against one of the worst defenses in the league because the Dolphins won their preseason game 10-7. :rolleyes:

Is that what he did? Wow that sucks but I will say the same thing-it doesn't matter-it was only a stupid pre-season game and means nothing-even the 2 Marshall drops I was told he made do not matter.

Wait, you're really pounding your chest over a PRESEASON score, when your starting offense was godawful???

Seriously?

LOL.

Hey Jets fans, this is something you may want to prepare yourselves for. A solid spot at 3rd in the division.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings

lol....the jets first stringers were pretty much dominating the giants' first stringers you stupid ****. this is why no one takes dolphins fans seriously......you guys are complete morons as far as football iq goes. how did the fins starters look? like sh*t. lol.

But the Dolphins won their meaningless game neck and that's all that really matters. Forget that Chad Henne looked lost against one of the NFL's worst defenses.

But the Dolphins won their meaningless game neck and that's all that really matters. Forget that Chad Henne looked lost against one of the NFL's worst defenses.

Trivia Question: Who threw the first interception at the New Meadowlands Stadium? I'll give you a hint, he led the AFC in interceptions last year.

Hey brah, only thing halarious was last nights final score lol

Obvioulsy your way smarter than we are about pre-season games. How many wins do we need in the pre-season to become eligible for the playoffs? Just a question, since your point is the results of the game matter and NOT the performance of the first string. Please tell me, please.

lmao Dan Marino. Seriously though the answer was MArk Sanchez who came out and threw an ill advised unaccurate pass for the 1st of many interceptions to come at the new meadowlands stadium.

Seriously, Sanchez did a great job rebounding from that one mistake and played spectacularly well after that, completing 13 of 16 for 119 yards and a TD. His passer rating with the pick was 90.1 and that was against a fairly decent defense.

Chad Henne, on the other hand, looked like a lost puppy, completing less than 50% of his passes against one of the worst defenses in the league.

You need to worry more about your boy Chad the choker. Nacho is gonna be just fine.

Seriously, Sanchez did a great job rebounding from that one mistake and played spectacularly well after that, completing 13 of 16 for 119 yards and a TD. His passer rating with the pick was 90.1 and that was against a fairly decent defense.

Chad Henne, on the other hand, looked like a lost puppy, completing less than 50% of his passes against one of the worst defenses in the league.

You need to worry more about your boy Chad the choker. Nacho is gonna be just fine.

Chad took his snaps in monsoon and was a victim of drops. If MArshall caught that pass he would still be running.

Trivia Question: Who threw the first interception at the New Meadowlands Stadium? I'll give you a hint, he led the AFC in interceptions last year.

lol.....i think you should be more concerned with your qb who looked like doo-doo against the bucs and your primadonna receiver who, according to the link on post 45, is still dropping passes like its his job today and punting footballs away like a baby.

lol.....i think you should be more concerned with your qb who looked like doo-doo against the bucs and your primadonna receiver who, according to the link on post 45, is still dropping passes like its his job today and punting footballs away like a baby.

The whole punting thing is a act of a crappy reporter trying to make a story. Marshall obviously prides himself on his glue like hands and was angry with himself for dropping a few passes, hell he punted a ball after he made a TD grab.

Chad took his snaps in monsoon and was a victim of drops. If MArshall caught that pass he would still be running.

freemen didnt seem to have the same issues. i can't wait to see the meltdowns on finheaven when your defense sucks again and starks keeps getting pwned as he tries to play NT. i can't wait to see our defense tee off on you guys.

Archived