Marshall Back to His Old Ways in Miami

Bleedin Green

The whole punting thing is a act of a crappy reporter trying to make a story. Marshall obviously prides himself on his glue like hands and was angry with himself for dropping a few passes, hell he punted a ball after he made a TD grab.

thing is marshall has dropped his fair share of passes before....so the glue-like hands thing doesn't exactly apply.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole punting thing is a act of a crappy reporter trying to make a story. Marshall obviously prides himself on his glue like hands and was angry with himself for dropping a few passes, hell he punted a ball after he made a TD grab.

just like this whole preseason score and standings thing is the act of a sh*tty troll trying to troll a thread?

What an idiot post. But then again, this is par for you. This is all you need to know about last nights game...

Statistically, the Jets dominated the first half in time of possession (19:08 to 10:52), first downs (10 to 4) and rushing yards (43 to 12). The Giants’ 12 rushing yards in the first half came on 10 carries (1.2 average) and the Jets’ defense held the Giants to 97 first-half yards, 51 of which came on Ahmad Bradshaw’s scamper on a broken-play shuffle pass from Manning. Manning and Jim Sorgi were held to 6 completions on 17 attempts in the half.

How did your first teamers look against a garbage Tampa Bay team the other night?

You call someone an idiot and then post that? Hilarious.

The Jets DOMINATED the first half in amount of time played by starters. The defense looked good, as did the ST. Offense was OK, Sanchez still throwing bonehead INTs. Happy to see that. Not that it matters. Does anyone remember who played well in the game vs the Rams last preseason? Does anyone care?

You call someone an idiot and then post that? Hilarious.

The Jets DOMINATED the first half in amount of time played by starters. The defense looked good, as did the ST. Offense was OK, Sanchez still throwing bonehead INTs. Happy to see that. Not that it matters. Does anyone remember who played well in the game vs the Rams last preseason? Does anyone care?

That's all that mattered last night, especially in the first preseason game was how the starters performed. I was responding to your fellow troll fin buddy who said the Jets sucked last night...final score was meaningless.

That's all that mattered last night, especially in the first preseason game was how the starters performed. I was responding to your fellow troll fin buddy who said the Jets sucked last night...final score was meaningless.

If that's your opinion, go for it. I think preseason is for back ups and and roster bubble guys to show they are worthy of a spot. For starters, I'd say the risk of injury outweighs the benefits of getting in a few series of work. Breaking the monotony of camp practice is big for players, as is ending the football drought for fans. But overall, I think the preseason performance of starters, especially veterans, is irrelevant in terms of predicting what will happen in the regular season.

What was the final score last night? So the Jets did lose, right? Ok, just checking.

our ones beat dey ones....our ones beat dey twos dey twos beat our twos. deys threes beat our threes. you is a retart bro...if it was a real game, we sh*tcanned em...like we gonna sh*tcan your gay team. come to da new JETS HOUSE...i dares ya bitch!!!!!!

Yeah he did it last year. Right before he caught 100+ balls and 10 TDs. Perhaps Braylon should start getting pissed and punting balls in practice, it might help increase his production :lol: .

Yeah, he also had a half decent QB throwing the ball to him last year.

our ones beat dey ones....our ones beat dey twos dey twos beat our twos. deys threes beat our threes. you is a retart bro...if it was a real game, we sh*tcanned em...like we gonna sh*tcan your gay team. come to da new JETS HOUSE...i dares ya bitch!!!!!!

max, you slay me

I doubt you'd be man enough to say it to the guy's face, but the internet is full of tough guys it seems...

There are plenty of things I wouldn't say to an insane athlete's face. I wouldn't ask Albert Belle if I could go to his house on Halloween. I wouldn't ask John Rocker if he ever rides the G train when he's in Manhattan. I wouldn't ask Leonard Little to be my designated driver. I wouldn't ask JR Smith if he knows a good driving school to attend. I wouldn't ask Lawrence Taylor if he could lend me money for cocaine and a teenager. I wouldn't ask Kobe if I could interview him for a book I was writing on getting away with hot tub rape. I wouldn't ask Mike Tyson if he could recommend a good speech pathologist. You get the point. I will forever get drunk with my friends and make these jokes. It will never get old, and they will always be funny.

There are plenty of things I wouldn't say to an insane athlete's face. I wouldn't ask Albert Belle if I could go to his house on Halloween. I wouldn't ask John Rocker if he ever rides the G train when he's in Manhattan. I wouldn't ask Leonard Little to be my designated driver. I wouldn't ask JR Smith if he knows a good driving school to attend. I wouldn't ask Lawrence Taylor if he could lend me money for cocaine and a teenager. I wouldn't ask Kobe if I could interview him for a book I was writing on getting away with hot tub rape. I wouldn't ask Mike Tyson if he could recommend a good speech pathologist. You get the point. I will forever get drunk with my friends and make these jokes. It will never get old, and they will always be funny.

God, what an internet tough-guy you are.

I finally found my thesis for my paper on Jets fans. Thank you a thousand times Gyno :)

It's nice to see Gyno-Tony back in full effect. Always a pleasure when you chime in sir.

This is hilarious. The Jets get the sh*t kicked out of them by their big brother, in their new home, and in order for the fans to make themselves feel better, they start a thread proclaiming Miami's WR is falling apart, based on 2 passes in 1 pre season game.

Whatever makes you guys feel better about last nights a$$ whipping, I guess.

I honestly think your brain does not function correcrtly. I really do, and I'm sorry for that.

This is hilarious. The Jets get the sh*t kicked out of them by their big brother, in their new home, and in order for the fans to make themselves feel better, they start a thread proclaiming Miami's WR is falling apart, based on 2 passes in 1 pre season game.

Whatever makes you guys feel better about last nights a$ whipping, I guess.

really?

I saw our 1st team dominate their 1st team.

Unless you are implying preseason scrubs vs scrubs mean something.

really?

I saw our 1st team dominate their 1st team.

Unless you are implying preseason scrubs vs scrubs mean something.

i really wouldn't call it dominating, imean what was the score at half like 13-10 or something??? And the only reason it was that was because of a Mark Sanchez pick. That kid is gonna be he JETS downfall...mark my words.

i really wouldn't call it dominating, imean what was the score at half like 13-10 or something??? And the only reason it was that was because of a Mark Sanchez pick. That kid is gonna be he JETS downfall...mark my words.

You are so out of touch it's not even funny.

The Jets were dominating them, the score does not tell the whole story. :blink:

If he was not our downfall last year as a rookie, what makes you think he will be this year? :huh:

Worry about your own team, they looked horrible in their 1st pre-season game, and the score does not tell that story either. :confused0058:

If he was not our downfall last year as a rookie, what makes you think he will be this year? :huh:

Worry about your own team, they looked horrible in their 1st pre-season game, and the score does not tell that story either. :confused0058:

Not to mention that Henne was terrible against a lousy defense.

ok we'll pretend it wasn't close in the first half....

it was 13-10, thats not domination. Only stat that matter is the score.

Compare the game stats, they got a lucky bounce on a late throw that made the score close.

The score counts for nothing in the pre-season.

You are fvcking retarded, which is typical for a phag fan!

Compare the game stats, they got a lucky bounce on a late throw that made the score close.

The score counts for nothing in the pre-season.

You are fvcking retarded, which is typical for a phag fan!

Lucky or not the score is what it is. I'm sure Sanchez will keep alot of teams in close games with the Jets when it shouldn't be.

Lucky or not the score is what it is. I'm sure Sanchez will keep alot of teams in close games with the Jets when it shouldn't be.

Douche nobody is debating that the score was close!

The Jets were dominating them regardless!

Wishful thinking, from a desperate phag.

As long as we continue to dominate, we will overcome Sanchez's hicups IF they even happen.

NEXT!

Archived