Darelle Revis pursuing rapping while holding out???

dolphann4life

http://www.hypefloats.com/2010/08/mac-miller-feat-darelle-revis-mr.html

Monday, August 16, 2010Mac Miller feat. Darelle Revis (Mr. Manhattan): Friday Night Lights

Here's something you don't hear everyday. The best corner-back in football who's currently holding out for more bucks has recorded a track under the pseudonym Mr. Manhattan. If you're thinking wait a min, this guy can't rap, you're right, though he's got the coolest nickname in sports, he's got the worst rap name and even spottier flow. Mac Miller is solid as per usual, and this track is a laugher. It's clear Darelle is putting in work during his time off. via GMAD.

P.S. he should stick to playing football.

I told you he's gone loco.

When did Eddie Murphy's career go to crap? When he started making albums. Next thing you know he's caught with a tranny. Revis will never be the same player no matter how much the Jets pay him. He's just a small town kid who couldn't handle the fame and needs to sink down to his natural level.

When did Eddie Murphy's career go to crap? When he started making albums. Next thing you know he's caught with a tranny. Revis will never be the same player no matter how much the Jets pay him. He's just a small town kid who couldn't handle the fame and needs to sink down to his natural level.

as far as playing devils advocate goes

sir I respect this outlying position

so to get this straight you think he's peaked, they should cut bait and write him off? get whatever they can... find another corner.

I can appreciate that angle. It's certainly different.

rebuttal:

Revis had a cornerback season not unlike Dan Marino 1984 and Tom BRady 2007 had at QB... a record breaking outlying year... probably won't repeat that performance but that doesn't mean it's bad to have those players in 1985 and 2008.

Why do you hate I?

rebuttal:

Revis had a cornerback season not unlike Dan Marino 1984 and Tom BRady 2007 had at QB... a record breaking outlying year... probably won't repeat that performance but that doesn't mean it's bad to have those players in 1985 and 2008.

Dan Marino never made a rap album.

People spend their entire lives working hard to become good at something and then it goes to their heads and they think they can be good at things with five minutes work. You see this with nobel prize winners all the time. They spend 20 years doing research to win it and now they think they can answer any question in 20 minutes. Going outside your area of expertise is a sign of ego overcoming intellect. Just listen to the rap song anyway, he raps like a white guy.

Dan Marino never made a rap album.

People spend their entire lives working hard to become good at something and then it goes to their heads and they think they can be good at things with five minutes work. You see this with nobel prize winners all the time. They spend 20 years doing research to win it and now they think they can answer any question in 20 minutes. Going outside your area of expertise is a sign of ego overcoming intellect. Just listen to the rap song anyway, he raps like a white guy.

He made one song with a Pittsburgh-area rapper.

But way to make a mountain out of a molehill, BRO.

Guess who owns a Rap record company??

Yes, thats right, Uncle Sean Gilbert.

Sean Gilbert, who was Albert Haynesworth long before Albert Haynesworth, has resurfaced. He's a budding rap mogul.

Haynesworth's just the latest big-butted bust to have a run with theWashington Redskins. Dan Snyder and Vinny Cerrato made Redskins Park the Place Where People Go to Get Paid.

In Gilbert's day, the money wasn't so free-flowing.

Pre-Vinny personnel man Charley Casserly gave up the sixth pick in the first round of the 1996 NFL draft to bring Gilbert here from the St. Louis Rams. Gilbert played well for one season, then turned down the Skins' offer of a $20 million deal, with a $5 million signing bonus. He wanted an $8 million bonus. Casserly didn't pay.

Casserly tried hanging the franchise tag on Gilbert, a Pro Bowl defensive tackle, to force him to play here. But Gilbert sat out the season instead. He never wore the Skins uniform again.

In 1998, he vowed to sit out again, forcing the Skins to trade him, and ended up in Carolina. Gilbert retired after the 2003 season. He didn't spend all the money he made on the gridiron. Recently, he launched a rap label, Igot Records, in Charlotte, N.C.

Gilbert's talent stable now includes an act called Kurtiz the Kid.

Here's Kurtiz i na Miami studio

laying down some tracks with Darrelle Revis of the New York Jets. Revis, a Pro Bowl CB, is currently threatening a holdout unless the Jets rework his contract.

Hmmm. Wonder where he got the idea.

My main man crusher. Hope all is well Bro.

Oh, and Dr. Manhattan has nothing on Mr. Manhattan. He raps with an island name, and he has his own island on every football field he plays on. No super hero can claim that lol.

Dr Manhatten saved the world from nuclear holocaust, Mr Manhattan couldn't even save us from Peyting Manning. Dr Manhattan > Mr Manhattan

>realtalk<

Archived