Offensive and Defensive MVP For Tonight

Ghost

Vernon Gholston? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You wanna hear something crazy? Most of the time, when there's a thread similar to this or what a score would be I tend to give my answer...someone laughs (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA), but by the end of the night when I log back on I notice another member write a quote saying "Villain called it".

Just letting you know.

You wanna hear something crazy? Most of the time, when there's a thread similar to this or what a score would be I tend to give my answer...someone laughs (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA), but by the end of the night when I log back on I notice another member write a quote saying "Villain called it".

Just letting you know.

I'm laughing cause I know you're much smarter than that. However, don't get me wrong. I'm praying you're right, but Vernon Gholston has been dead to me since Day 1. You can hear it in his voice that he doesn't care. He's soft, he's not a football player in my opinion.

I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I like you, so don't take it serious!

Offensive Chauncey Washington, he is gonna prove he should be RB 3.

Defensive Kenwin Cummings, gonna be a solid player in this league, don't in a million years want this, but I could see the Jets letting go of Harris because of his price tag and installing Cummings next season as his stater.

Can't pick a starter for these because they are only going to play a quarter, its tough to be MVP of the game in that short of time.

"Assuming we win?"

Have you ever watched pre-season football? You know that the players that matter will only play 1/4 of the game if they are lucky tonight right? Meaning WINS and LOSSES don't mean sh*t.

What you really want to see tonight is guys stepping up and making the team. We know who the givens are, this is all about the bubble players and new additions. I'd like to see Gholston get a sack. I'd like to see Lowery and Coleman hold their receivers to under 3 TDs (LOL) and I'd love to see the starting defense give up ZERO points.

Just letting you know.

2 TFL, not bad :)

I'm laughing cause I know you're much smarter than that. However, don't get me wrong. I'm praying you're right, but Vernon Gholston has been dead to me since Day 1. You can hear it in his voice that he doesn't care. He's soft, he's not a football player in my opinion.

I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I like you, so don't take it serious!

Just bustin your balls. I tend to always "big up" the supporting cast. If they do well we wont ever lose. Im just getting to watch the game now. Hopefully im right.

Seriously? Im in the first qtr now. I just got in like a half hour go. recorded it. Somethings telling me you're bustin my balls lol.

I'm honestly not. lol

I still don't believe in the kid, I'm sorry. I heard he broke a couple of running plays against a pretty good LT in Gross.

Archived