So.....

gangreenman

We currently have SEVEN corners. Coleman is probably safe because he just took a pay cut. Jackson may be safe because he can also play safety. I think it might be Marquise Cole.

Hell, maybe we cut TWO corners and bring in another receiver or someone who can help us elsewhere on the field. After all, with Revis back, our secondary depth just went from lousy to adequate. We don't really even need 6 corners, much less 7.

I also agree that it's Mulligan. We don't need 4 TE's, but it probably will be someone on defense.

If they were gonna cut a TE, they would have done it already. However, we all know how much Rex loves corners. Brian Jackson, based on HK doesn't seem very coachable, but he has the one big thing that you cannot coach: athleticism and raw ability. He's never gonna be anything more than a nickel back in the NFL, but he can definitely become a contributer down the road, so Im not sure if Rex would be so high on cutting him. Maybe the end of the road for Woodhead? Now that Revis is back, we can replace his role on ST with someone like Wilson or Cro....

MARK BRUNELL

As Brunell becomes more familar with the offense he will be fine. He showed he can still play in the last game. He even moved better in the pocket. Amazing how learning an offense can effect a player. Mark Brunell will be fine. Even thinking of Clemens as the #2 makes me cringe.

We currently have SEVEN corners. Coleman is probably safe because he just took a pay cut. Jackson may be safe because he can also play safety. I think it might be Marquise Cole.

Hell, maybe we cut TWO corners and bring in another receiver or someone who can help us elsewhere on the field. After all, with Revis back, our secondary depth just went from lousy to adequate. We don't really even need 6 corners, much less 7.

Coleman is the worst we have. We already know he can't cover anyone. Pay cut or not, he should be the one to go. Jackson has at least untapped upside. The worst he could do is get burned like coleman does.

As Brunell becomes more familar with the offense he will be fine. He showed he can still play in the last game. He even moved better in the pocket. Amazing how learning an offense can effect a player. Mark Brunell will be fine. Even thinking of Clemens as the #2 makes me cringe.

Are you kidding me he moved better in the pocket against guys who arent even in the league any longer. Philadelphia should have cut that entire defense and anyone else who couldnt sack Brunell.

Coleman is the worst we have. We already know he can't cover anyone. Pay cut or not, he should be the one to go. Jackson has at least untapped upside. The worst he could do is get burned like coleman does.

Absolutely correct! Cut that untalented midget Coleman.

Archived