What about Haynesworth now?

visajets

Hes not happy in Washington it was quite obvious Sunday night even in the win. Should Tanne see if he can make a deal? KJ did exactley what I said he would only sooner. Maybe KJ should have ran on the practice field instead of using the golf cart on Hard Knocks.

yea there were a few of us who knew this was coming-I said he wouldn't see December-he didn't even make it a frigging quarter

NO HAYNESWORTH.

For starters, he doesn't want to play on the nose. If we're going to use any trade collateral we have, we need offensive players.

Our defense stuffed Ray Rice all game, and if it weren't for penalties, would have allowed 6 points.

I hate seeing Big Jenk done, I love him...but honestly, I dont see the need to go out and do something drastic.

The defense is still really ******* good without him, would be better with him for sure...but no need to go make a trade away picks when we are just fine.

I hate seeing Big Jenk done, I love him...but honestly, I dont see the need to go out and do something drastic.

The defense is still really ******* good without him, would be better with him for sure...but no need to go make a trade away picks when we are just fine.

Disagree this team is built to win now. Yes they are decent without him,but id much rather see us do something instead of saying what if or we should have in December. Thoughts on who we could trade for?

Disagree this team is built to win now. Yes they are decent without him,but id much rather see us do something instead of saying what if or we should have in December. Thoughts on who we could trade for?

The defense will be fine with or without Jenkins. Its a terrible loss and I love Jenkins but focusing on the defense is pointless. How about that offense?

You do realize we have a better team defense than we did last season and we were #1 in the league last season without him right?

Archived