GAME BALLS

Larz

Sanchez is the easy one, first and foremost. Keller and LT for the offense as well. For the D, it's honestly difficult to single out players. A lot of solid play from a lot of guys. Cromartie for the pick and helping the second pick happen, as well as great overall play against Moss.

I concur. :D

The coaching staff. They went all out for the win. Going for the EZ on 3rd down when most probably expected a play for 1st down. Going for two to get a 7 pt lead. Going for it on 4th down to seal the deal. Great game planning. There was no "coaching not to lose" and great balance with the offense.

Player game ball...Braylon Edwards and LT

Sanchez is the easy one, first and foremost. Keller and LT for the offense as well. For the D, it's honestly difficult to single out players. A lot of solid play from a lot of guys. Cromartie for the pick and helping the second pick happen, as well as great overall play against Moss.

Those were my choices as well.... Jason Taylor came up huge too... I look forward to him knocking Henne out next week.

The coaching staff. They went all out for the win. Going for the EZ on 3rd down when most probably expected a play for 1st down. Going for two to get a 7 pt lead. Going for it on 4th down to seal the deal. Great game planning. There was no "coaching not to lose" and great balance with the offense.

Player game ball...Braylon Edwards and LT

It's sad that the Jets have lowered expectations so much that people actually think that is an extraordinary achievement. That is how you're always supposed to coach and game plan. All the good teams in the league do that, and even most of the mediocre ones get it more often than not.

It's sad that the Jets have lowered expectations so much that people actually think that is an extraordinary achievement. That is how you're always supposed to coach and game plan. All the good teams in the league do that, and even most of the mediocre ones get it more often than not.

You know the Jets won today, right? Lighten up.

... i give a big one to mark ...

... he has had a lot of pressure and responsibility put on his shoulders this season ...

... last week he seemed to hesitate and think too much ...

... this week he trusted himself and let er rip a bit more ...

... his leadership contributed to the offense in general performing better ...

... defense did great i n it's entirety shutting down the potent patriot offense ...

... i'll give crow the nod for stepping up to be the big man in the secondary when revis went down due to his hammy ...

l_j_r

You know the Jets won today, right? Lighten up.

The thread is about who the game ball should go to. I pick Mark Sanchez. I don't believe the coaches earned anything, they finally at least got out of the way of the players.

Although defensively you have to credit Ryan because he seemed to keep losing players. I guess on offense Mangold was out for a series too. The Jets didn't miss a beat today.

In the Herm era, as soon as Mangold went out, they would then fumble the next 3 snaps away.

So many good performances.

Wilson rebounded.

Cromartie made some plays.

Tomlinson looks good.

Edwards was awesome.

Whole d-line is just solid.

Pool coming in making that pick.

Sanchez stepping up BIG TIME. I don't know how you can avoid giving the game ball to him.

My runner up is KELLER who had a huge breakout game!!!

The thread is about who the game ball should go to. I pick Mark Sanchez. I don't believe the coaches earned anything, they finally at least got out of the way of the players.

Although defensively you have to credit Ryan because he seemed to keep losing players. I guess on offense Mangold was out for a series too. The Jets didn't miss a beat today.

In the Herm era, as soon as Mangold went out, they would then fumble the next 3 snaps away.

Not to be a dick, but Mangold never played for Herm. :P

However, substitute Mawae for Mangold or Mangini for Herm and it still works.

Archived