I'm just going to call it now...

SenorGato

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way. I think Rex will tell him how much he has to make up for his teammates. Why should they suffer, Sanchez in particular, for Braylons stupidity. He may sit down some time, but we'll see him.

Woody is taking a PR hit for this...I think the decision is coming strictly from him. JMO.

Woody is taking a PR hit for this...I think the decision is coming strictly from him. JMO.

The moment they decided Braylon would dress but not start the decision on when he actually enters the game fell directly into the hands of Rex. Woody has no control from that point on in regards to how quickly Braylon makes his first appearance of the night.

The moment they decided Braylon would dress but not start the decision on when he actually enters the game fell directly into the hands of Rex. Woody has no control from that point on in regards to how quickly Braylon makes his first appearance of the night.

If Woody tells Rex to keep him on the sideline...I would think Rex abides.

Make all the excuses you want. The Dolphins shut down the Vikings by constantly pressuring the quarterback and taking advantage of the mistake they forced him to make. Adrian Peterson had a lot of room to run on us, but we made the plays when it counted. Our defense is stellar.

And I'd hardly call Greg Camarillo a cast-off. He was a very good receiver for us. In fact, he was the only receiver in the NFL (minimum 50 attempts) not to drop a pass all year in 2009. We needed to fill the nickle role after Will Allen was lost for the year and Benny Sapp has filled in adequately. He has been better for us than Camarillo has been for the Vikings.

Braylon's big game was also against Sean Smith who basically ushered opposing receivers into the end zone from 50 yards out. And Vonte Davis had his share of growing pains. Congrats, he torched a pair of rookie corners and Gibril Wilson who was also beaten like a mule all year.

You're dumb. Like, you really are. Go somewhere.

this will be a defensive game with lots of running and punts, both teams will only throw when they have to

breylon ;) won't play in the first half unless the jets fall behind by 2 scores

the difference makers in this game will be the kickers, trust me on that

and I like the jets in this game because WR's don't kill the jets, TE's do !!!

and the dolphins have blocking TE's that the jets can cover with a LB, so no worries there

breylon's line will be 3 for 29

If he was wise he wouldn't. The Dolphins schedule is going to get tougher and their team will get weaker when Brown inevitable rips his knees to shreds.

The Jets have Holmes, Pace and Revis coming back. That's 3 of our top 6 (at least) players. We'll get better and beat down our schedule and the Dolphins will get worse and struggle through that schedule.

yeah bros!!!! wes gonna get bettah, they gona still be the same ole fish fags!!! they dont even knoww hats comin! we da beats of the east. WE the soon to be champs, not no gay fish!!! we gonna kills em!!!

Archived