Cromartie vs. Marshall

Klecko73isGod

Ok :rolleyes:

Marshall had more yards than that with 1 catch last week.

Are we making up stuff now? When did I refer to our offense as a "juggernaut"?

I've merely been saying that Miami will come out running the ball and that with Marshall being double covered, our offense will succeed in finding open receivers/TE's.

But hey, The Sanchize and Ryan have never beaten the Phins, so I can see why you would use the term "juggernaut" while referencing Miami's offense.

Contradicting you own self.

Contradicting you own self.

I believe it's called "grasping for straws".

Read the thread and stop cherry picking posts. I was countering a claim that Marshall would only have 30 yards recieving against the Jets, and even with him being double covered, he'll most likely have more (I don't have my crystal ball in front of me, so I can't give you the exact yardage yet)

Read the thread and stop cherry picking posts. I was countering a claim that Marshall would only have 30 yards recieving against the Jets, and even with him being double covered, he'll most likely have more (I don't have my crystal ball in front of me, so I can't give you the exact yardage yet)

The last time he faced Cromartie he only had 23. Just sayin'.

And you are just like the rest of the Jets fans, making excuses and trying to rationalize why Miami is 2-0, without accepting the fact that they won those games on their own hard work, execution and effort.

I can't wait to hear the excuses when the Vikes beat you guys in a couple weeks.

Keep trolling, loser (especially after sunday).

Are we making up stuff now? When did I refer to our offense as a "juggernaut"?

I've merely been saying that Miami will come out running the ball and that with Marshall being double covered, our offense will succeed in finding open receivers/TE's.

But hey, The Sanchize and Ryan have never beaten the Phins, so I can see why you would use the term "juggernaut" while referencing Miami's offense.

Stop being so picky man. I used a different word to sum up what you were implying. Jeesh!

You're even more of a turd than I originally thought.

Either way, your offense has been anemic and most likely will not be able to do much against our D when you could only muster 15 points against what really amounts to a phantom defense in Buffalo. But keep pounding your chest like you've accomplished something. I look forward to listening to 940 am on monday morning with all the crying that will be going on.

Thanks for the stats. I was starting to check that myself but was too lazy to do the work. We do have to remember, of course

He also had Quientin Jammer on the other side, and played through two coaching staffs. Like you said, who knows if that was one on one or what the schemes were.

Bottom line is that we stymied Brady, Moss, and company in the second half. We should ride off that; forget the Chargers/Broncos

The last time he faced Cromartie he only had 23. Just sayin'.

And the year before he had 18 catches. And can you believe that Cromartie was still able to impregnate a girl while blowing coverage!

Facts are only a minor inconvenience that can be completely ignored in making boneheaded claims! :D

Which is something that you excel at.

Stop being so picky man. I used a different word to sum up what you were implying. Jeesh!

You're even more of a turd than I originally thought.

Either way, your offense has been anemic and most likely will not be able to do much against our D when you could only muster 15 points against what really amounts to a phantom defense in Buffalo. But keep pounding your chest like you've accomplished something. I look forward to listening to 940 am on monday morning with all the crying that will be going on.

At least you don't listen to that turd Sid Rosenberg.

And the year before he had 18 catches. And can you believe that Cromartie was still able to impregnate a girl while blowing coverage!

Already answered....

On Marshall's 18 catch game, Cromartie only allowed 4 catches for 45 yds and 1 TD. He did get 3 penalties though.

BTW, I think it should go against Marshall for having 18 catches for 166 yds and only 1 TD. A WR that catches 18 balls should have way more yardage and TDs.

Marshall was a pure possession receiver that day.

Which is something that you excel at.

At least you don't listen to that turd Sid Rosenberg.

I really only listen to Sirius NFL channel. I will only listen to 940am after we beat you on Sun just so I can suck in the pure pain of my neighbors here in S FL. Ahhhhh What a week this shall be! :D

cro can handle the tall guys, I'd be much more worried about santana moss type of guy right now

and the WR's don't worry me at all with the jets defense, it's the TE's that do, and miami really can't threaten the jets will a guy like heap or whasisname from NE*

If you think we're going to dominate them I'd have to say I disagree. It's going to be really close, their at home and we don't have 3 of our biggest assets on D. Additionally, who knows how long Braylon is out for.

Come on already. We're playing them with the same D as we played the Patsies last week in the second half...how did that turn out? Do you really think the fins offense is as good as the Patsies? :blink:

The fins offense hasn't showed up yet this season and you expect them to all of a sudden spring life on Sunday night? And I don't care if it's home opener...that is way over blown...I give the fins credit for being 2-0 on smoke and mirrors after beating a Bills team that will have a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft and a Vikes team that isn't near what they were last season and everyone can see that after the two games they've played.

Come on already. We're playing them with the same D as we played the Patsies last week in the second half...how did that turn out? Do you really think the fins offense is as good as the Patsies? :blink:

The fins offense hasn't showed up yet this season and you expect them to all of a sudden spring life on Sunday night? And I don't care if it's home opener...that is way over blown...I give the fins credit for being 2-0 on smoke and mirrors after beating a Bills team that will have a top 5 pick in the upcoming draft and a Vikes team that isn't near what they were last season and everyone can see that after the two games they've played.

Nice sig. Glad to see you're representing the class that is the New York Jets. Keep up the good work, and may Karma kick you in the nuts.

I've never understood why some fans celebrate injuries, especially serious injuries that require a stretcher. You, sir are the epitome of class, minus the "cl".

Patriots + Ravens = Vikings + Bills?

Thats what your saying.

Personally I don;t think we win Sunday, but this 2-0 vs 1-1 thing is total bullsh*t and your adding fuel to why most people on this board have a hard time taking anything you say seriously.

Sorry Crusher, I'll amend my post.

2-0 on the road is > 1-1 at home :)

Nice sig. Glad to see you're representing the class that is the New York Jets. Keep up the good work, and may Karma kick you in the nuts.

I've never understood why some fans celebrate injuries, especially serious injuries that require a stretcher. You, sir are the epitome of class, minus the "cl".

Sorry I hurt your wittle feelings...wasn't meant to glorify injuries, but if you took it that way, so be it. As far as "class" goes, my dump in the morning has more class then you have on your best day.

Another thing while I'm at it. You're lucky admin puts up with your BS posts on this forum. Any Jets fan who posted the crap you post on here daily would have been banned on a fins forum their first day...just sayn'

Sorry I hurt your wittle feelings...wasn't meant to glorify injuries, but if you took it that way, so be it. As far as "class" goes, my dump in the morning has more class then you have on your best day.

Another thing while I'm at it. You're lucky admin puts up with your BS posts on this forum. Any Jets fan who posted the crap you post on here daily would have been banned on a fins forum their first day...just sayn'

Why? I don't personally attack anybody and I talk football.

As far as my feelings go, I could care less about Trent Green, he was our QB for 4 1/4 games, all losses. But, putting any player who is on a stretcher with a neck brace on, in your sig, is glorifying injuries. It's fine though, whatever pleases you. Quick question. How would you feel if I had pictures of Jenkins and Revis in my sig during the moment of their injuries? My guess is that you would jump all over me.

Why? I don't personally attack anybody and I talk football.

As far as my feelings go, I could care less about Trent Green, he was our QB for 4 1/4 games, all losses. But, putting any player who is on a stretcher with a neck brace on, in your sig, is glorifying injuries. It's fine though, whatever pleases you. Quick question. How would you feel if I had pictures of Jenkins and Revis in my sig during the moment of their injuries? My guess is that you would jump all over me.

Dude, maybe you'll get it this way...IT'S A JETS FAN FORUM. If I remember correctly, didn't you have Pennington in your avatar in traction...then as soon as you guys signed him, you removed it...hypocritical to say the least.

Dude, maybe you'll get it this way...IT'S A JETS FAN FORUM. If I remember correctly, didn't you have Pennington in your avatar in traction...then as soon as you guys signed him, you removed it...hypocritical to say the least.

That picture of Robo Chad was hilarious. What you have there is macabre. Especially with "Sunday Massacre" under it.

Again, whatever floats your boat.

That picture of Robo Chad was hilarious. What you have there is macabre. Especially with "Sunday Massacre" under it.

Again, whatever floats your boat.

Spin it anyway you want. That is your opinion. The thing that gets me though, he (Pennington) was on the Jets at the time and Green who is in my sig is not on the fins currently.

And the icing on the cake is, you removed Chaddy cakes from your avatar as soon as you guys signed him...what's the matter, it wasn't "macabre" anymore? Like I said, you're a hypocrite.

Archived