**** Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henning was getting serious bouts of Schottenheimeritis. Henne was killing us at will and he kept going back to kill his own momentum with no-gain wildcat plays.

maybe he's senile? It worked the 1st game last year, and now we have shut it down twice.

Henning was getting serious bouts of Schottenheimeritis. Henne was killing us at will and he kept going back to kill his own momentum with no-gain wildcat plays.

he puts the ball in playmakers hands, can't fault him for that

I thought he was giving rex fits

they did score 23

I'm going to take this opportunity to mirror our Phag trolls and act like we just kicked the ever living sh*t out of the Phags and dominated in ever sense of the word.

lol, 4.5 yards per carry for Ronnie and Ricky; over 350 passing yards. How did we even win?

I'll tell you this, The Fins defense isnt bad.

Funny thing is no one disputed that going in. But it was Miami fans who were all over these boards telling us that Jason Allen and Vontae Davis are gods, a bunch of no-namers in the front 7 were going to shut down the run, and the Miami defense is one of the best in the game based on performances against the Bills and a lousy Viking offense. Funny.

What I was REALLY impressed with was the Miami offensive line. It didn't matter what we tried to throw up against them blitz-wise they seemed to have a blocking scheme to handle it.

Archived