Happy Hanukkah!!!

gg

we switch it around every year to keep you gentiles confused. LOL!

You forgot changing the spelling to Channukah also. Guess this is an "H" year.

Just kidding, hope you enjoy the holiday!

(Just did a little reading on gelt, I think I like it more than presents)

Happy Hanukkah to gg and all who observe!

MJZ1738.gif

Sorry this is a bit late (glad H goes 8 days), but I haven't been reading or posting too much lately. A moron drove his car into our house and destroyed our den a few weeks before Thanksgiving. My husband and I are very lucky to not have been killed or more seriously injured, as we were about a foot away from where the car landed, and bricks, glass, wall, and furniture were flying everywhere. Oh, and did I mention the idiot broke a tree in half and brought that into the house too?

While our home computers, TV, desks, chairs, and a lot of other stuff are gone and have to be replaced (and this is a royal pain), we are very thankful that it is only possessions that were destroyed and that we both are still here. Unbelievable when something like this happens--shows how in a instant, life can change.

We were very fortunate, and we wish the best for all of you and your families (whatever your religion) during this holiday season.

MJZ1738.gif

Sorry this is a bit late (glad H goes 8 days), but I haven't been reading or posting too much lately. A moron drove his car into our house and destroyed our den a few weeks before Thanksgiving. My husband and I are very lucky to not have been killed or more seriously injured, as we were about a foot away from where the car landed, and bricks, glass, wall, and furniture were flying everywhere. Oh, and did I mention the idiot broke a tree in half and brought that into the house too?

While our home computers, TV, desks, chairs, and a lot of other stuff are gone and have to be replaced (and this is a royal pain), we are very thankful that it is only possessions that were destroyed and that we both are still here. Unbelievable when something like this happens--shows how in a instant, life can change.

We were very fortunate, and we wish the best for all of you and your families (whatever your religion) during this holiday season.

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so very glad you and your hubbie are ok.. what an amazingly awful ordeal.

my very best to both of you.

MJZ1738.gif

I said I was sorry for this. Being called out in public is not cool. My bad on driving into your house, geez.

Sorry, don't mean to poke fun at it that is insanity. Definitely glad to hear that you guys are okay. And you have been missed here!

Happy Channukah!

Archived