PICS

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's your man?? Damn Warfish would've had a shot with you afterall!!!

In unrelated news we would like to update you on the disappearance of Mean Papi Green. After months of searching his body finally turned up during Myrtle Beach Bike Week.

:P

No....neither one of you missed me. I was nursing a rum punch hangover in the confines of my home...sorry. Had a rough weekend. It looks like you guys had a ball though. GG you and Mrs. Guns were the prettiest gals there... :mrgreen: . And hell Smizzy...you'd remember a Jets 28 sighting baby!!!... :mrgreen:

=D>=D> How great is that?

Smizz, you are dumber then a doornail.

You have your hand on her knee? :shock:

Umm ..You might have missed it but BIG Duane was right next to the guy taking the pic...He could crush my skull with 1 hand.

I was being smart :wink:

No....neither one of you missed me. I was nursing a rum punch hangover in the confines of my home...sorry. Had a rough weekend. It looks like you guys had a ball though. GG you and Mrs. Guns were the prettiest gals there... :mrgreen: . And hell Smizzy...you'd remember a Jets 28 sighting baby!!!... :mrgreen:

I was just asking if I missed you...I missed a couple people.

Umm ..You might have missed it but BIG Duane was right next to the guy taking the pic...He could crush my skull with 1 hand.

I was being smart :wink:

Yeah as that picture was being taken I couldn't help but think that Duane was nearby.

I feared for us all! Duane should be playing for the Jets, not rooting for them.

In unrelated news we would like to update you on the disappearance of Mean Papi Green. After months of searching his body finally turned up during Myrtle Beach Bike Week.

:P

I hear they are cancelling the bike week, or at least moving it to April. We have a second home just north of Myrtle Beach and that's the rumor.

Yeah as that picture was being taken I couldn't help but think that Duane was nearby.

I feared for us all! Duane should be playing for the Jets, not rooting for them.

LMAO...That was I said...Tx...I did the right thing. Duana is twice my size .

Archived