PICS

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeeze Louise...all this is enough to make Tyson's real hair go all psycho-stylish!

THough Maxxie and I DO make rather a fetch couple...!

C'mon Jack... How we going to let Max develop his hetero being? He just lost his butt buddy and was actually starting to show signs of macho. :)

C'mon Jack... How we going to let Max develop his hetero being? He just lost his butt buddy and was actually starting to show signs of macho. :)

what tailgate were you at?? :shock: i saw NO signs of Max's macho.... He has always had a thing for HJ... why do you think he is always mean to me??? Our great and powerful weblord does NOT like competition! :lol:

what tailgate were you at?? :shock: i saw NO signs of Max's macho.... He has always had a thing for HJ... why do you think he is always mean to me??? Our great and powerful weblord does NOT like competition! :lol:

Yeah GG - I guess you're right. There was one point after the game when one of the kids dropped a sausage off their plate and I saw Max staring at it on the ground. It was like a moment of truth thing - he shook his head, straightened his shoulders and walked away. I remember thinking - this man just won a huge battle with himself! Ah, but the inevitable relapse... so sad.

From where I was standing, it looked like Maxxie was smuggling a sausage 'round the back door there already....but maybe that was just the lighting....

Max ... sausage... back door... OY!!! my ears my ears !!! ;).... careful ...there are ladies here !! ( or so i heard! ) :lol:

NewJetster...you made me laugh. You are a rat bastard. But you made me laugh.

:P

Ah Maxie - you know I'm just funnin ya :lol:

I tried to get the mo thing turned around - but GG and HJ are still hot on it.

As an aside - I always truly felt it was Shane making all the advances and you were just trying to....you know.....keep things good between you. :lol:

Archived