****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously don't know how you guys blame schotty for all of this .. Has sanchez even thrown a spiral today?.. Dropped gimme td's . Holding calls.. Bad routes by recievers.. Don't get me wrong schotty leaves a lot to be desired.. But he's being scapegoated IMO

I seriously don't know how you guys blame schotty for all of this .. Has sanchez even thrown a spiral today?.. Dropped gimme td's . Holding calls.. Bad routes by recievers.. Don't get me wrong schotty leaves a lot to be desired.. But he's being scapegoated IMO

lol, yeah, like our WR's run routes.

They run, they sometimes stop, they sometimes keep running. They sometimes stop and keep running. The odd occasion you may even spot a turn.

They do not run routes.

It's a total failure on the offensive side of the ball. From the top to the bottom.

I blame Schotty for our offense for the past 4+ years, including today's sh*t show.

I also blame the players for dropping passes and playing like doo-doo today.

Who said in order to blame one, you cannot blame the other?

I hate this ******* team today... including the fat tit who likes to talk all week, but never seems to address any of the actual flaws with this team.

lol, yeah, like our WR's run routes.

They run, they sometimes stop, they sometimes keep running. They sometimes stop and keep running. The odd occasion you may even spot a turn.

They do not run routes.

Don't forget the terrible playcalling and substitutions. Run, Run, throw a 3 yard pass to the 3WR on 3rd and 8, if it's a 1st down use Brad Cat for a loss, throw Sanchez in and ask him to throw a deep pass so he gets pressured, if it doesn't get turned over there, force him to pass again on 3rd and long, punt.

If Sanchez ever completes a pass, immediately bring in Brad Smith or waste more downs running up the gut. Run up the gut on 1st down every time.

Archived