The New Meadowlands 2014 Super Bowl

Bugg

What a freaking sheetshow this new stadium is, in every way possible.If you want to take the kids to a Super Bowl there will be plenty of tickets available. Each game is a new and different experieince is piss poor design. Who needs exit ramps onto Route 3 or the Turnpike? Why would any person want to leave anyway with all this groovy stuff to buy? Can't wait for the high rollers to show up in 3 seasons to freak out about getting treated like prisoners of war for top dollar.

What a freaking sheetshow this new stadium is, in every way possible.If you want to take the kids to a Super Bowl there will be plenty of tickets available. Each game is a new and different experieince is piss poor design. Who needs exit ramps onto Route 3 or the Turnpike? Why would any person want to leave anyway with all this groovy stuff to buy? Can't wait for the high rollers to show up in 3 seasons to freak out about getting treated like prisoners of war for top dollar.

Shoulda built a retactable dome...that's all I have to say...

Traffic was that bad for ya huh? lol

I got home quick tonight actually funneled out nicely for once.

One thing we have notice; it you can stand parking adjacent to the Giants' facility, even though you have a long walk to and from the stadium, you can get out easily. Alas given the weather we got closer to the stadium and regreted it.

I understand the expense of a retractable roof was high. But where did they spend $1.6 billion and not get a roof? Come 2014 they are going to get hammered by the media if it's a nasty night.

One thing we have notice; it you can stand parking adjacent to the Giants' facility, even though you have a long walk to and from the stadium, you can get out easily. Alas given the weather we got closer to the stadium and regreted it.

I understand the expense of a retractable roof was high. But where did they spend $1.6 billion and not get a roof? Come 2014 they are going to get hammered by the media if it's a nasty night.

There isnt even a roof on the inside in some areas in the upper deck..lol..I was getting poured on inside during the Vikings game. **** that place, it's a dump.

There isnt even a roof on the inside in some areas in the upper deck..lol..I was getting poured on inside during the Vikings game. **** that place, it's a dump.

So far they didn't spend the $1.6 billion on exits, ramps, excalators, roofs or anything you

actually would need or like in a football stadium. There are a whole bunch of Tony Sporano types who pocketed some serious cash who watched this horror show today from the comfort of a warm comfy couch and laughed at us as they did the NJSEA, Giants and Jets for the dump they built and stole from. And stole a lot.

And as to all the money the Jets were going to make; a lot of those luxury boxes are empty. Is kinda cool drunks get to interrupt Coach Ryan's postgame.

I could believe how easy it was to get out of the old stadium.

Easiest that Ive ever seen.

Can you imagine a SB with conditions like the NE vs Chicago game today?

My favorite today was the FiremanEd app advertisements.

They don't have enough of our money? They really have to get that extra $1.99 from us huh? I thought the app would be free and filled with Ads. Nah, pay us for the app. I know it isn't a lot of money and it is small compared to everything else. Just thought it was comical.

I did that today actually. I parked by Joe (he is in E and I parked in the PSL lot right next to it. Longer walk but getting out of the stadium was very easy. Took me 7 regular season games but I think I finally have a parking lot picked out.

Fireman Ed, wanted to sit in the Endzone, he had his pick of seats. Although he had to pay for them. He was for awhile on paper only in row one in lower goal line when it was best value, but when they made lower end zone 2.5k he jumped on it. Value wise from view to resale value I say row one closest to where Jets come out in a 2.5k PSL is best value in stadium.

The old guy who wears the Jets airplane on head who is always on camera has some junky seats. Jets have milked their fans dry this year, sadly looks like we may have no home play-off games at this rate and a crappy january Buff game to look forward to. At end of game someguy in bathroom was really mad, he said right before Pats game he wanted to list his Bills tickets on Stubhub and unload them but did want to be a SOJ fan who does that crap as they expect team to fall apart at end, now he was yelling this sucks I have to watch this crap and eat $400 a pair Bills tickets!

My favorite today was the FiremanEd app advertisements.

They don't have enough of our money? They really have to get that extra $1.99 from us huh? I thought the app would be free and filled with Ads. Nah, pay us for the app. I know it isn't a lot of money and it is small compared to everything else. Just thought it was comical.

Woody Johnson's behind on his property taxes and needs cash now.

Why does Fireman Ed now wear eyeblack?

Look, I know that the Jets and the NFL is about making money. But this new stadium is going to chase not just old time fans, but all fans. There comes a point where you're not giving us a decent product for a fair price; you're trying to bleed us. It's a lousy stadium, period.

I did that today actually. I parked by Joe (he is in E and I parked in the PSL lot right next to it. Longer walk but getting out of the stadium was very easy. Took me 7 regular season games but I think I finally have a parking lot picked out.

I told you about that spot over a month ago... lol

Really is easy to get out from there though...

I had a problem opening night and last night for some reason, all of the others games were not too bad getting out of the lots.

Getting out of the stadium and into the lots is a completely different story, what a joke.

2decisions that screwed this team

1) drafting a socal kid who never played in rain, snow, sleet, wind or cold to be a franchise QB in the AFC East

1a) not building a roof on that monstrosity.

these are decisions way made higher than Rex and Schotty's pay grade.

2decisions that screwed this team

1) drafting a socal kid who never played in rain, snow, sleet, wind or cold to be a franchise QB in the AFC East

1a) not building a roof on that monstrosity.

these are decisions way made higher than Rex and Schotty's pay grade.

1. This Brady kid,despite being from California, seems to have no problems. And it's not like he played in blizzards in Michigan because he barely played at all.

Same idea with many other successful QBs-Troy Aikman comes to mind; has less to do with where you're from than the coaching and direction you get. Find it shocking Ryan only this last week spoke to Sanchez over lunch. That speaks of the same problems his dad ran into; Ryan subcontracts this offense out to Schottenheimer and concentrates his effort on the defense.

As to 1a.-how can other franchises like Detroit, Atlanta, Indianapolis and Dallas build roofs with less or comparable money? This new place is a dump.

1. This Brady kid,despite being from California, seems to have no problems. And it's not like he played in blizzards in Michigan because he barely played at all.

they say that but ya know at least Brady went to class in the snow... they have "Spring football" in feb... it's not "for real" but something he had to deal with from time to time.

i don't think Mark even saw snow until he had to play in it as a starting NFL QB.

and it's not the temperature as much as the precipitation and wind. on a cold but calm sunny day Mark has a chance. In the slop he's awful.

Woody Johnson's behind on his property taxes and needs cash now.

Why does Fireman Ed now wear eyeblack?

Look, I know that the Jets and the NFL is about making money. But this new stadium is going to chase not just old time fans, but all fans. There comes a point where you're not giving us a decent product for a fair price; you're trying to bleed us. It's a lousy stadium, period.

I sit in the mezz. After going down the escalator to the lower level you are dumped into mass of humanity which then shuffles onto the ramps which are already packed with people coming from the upper level. It is so packed so tight that you would be arrested for indecent activity if you were on the subway. It is the most poorly designed stadium I have ever been in.

I sit in the mezz. After going down the escalator to the lower level you are dumped into mass of humanity which then shuffles onto the ramps which are already packed with people coming from the upper level. It is so packed so tight that you would be arrested for indecent activity if you were on the subway. It is the most poorly designed stadium I have ever been in.

Agree 100%. It feels unsafe getting out, like you're going to get stampeded.

I do too. Coming in, you go up one escalator. The next escalator is down a walkway along the exterior of the stadium behind a concession stand. They block that walkway and force you to go into the concourse with the rest of the entire lower deck.So instead of a quick trip you're stuck fighting your way through a throng. There is no good reason to block that walkway. None-unless you hope the entrants decide to stop and buy something. And they pay staff to direct you to that 2nd escalator. WTF are these imbeciles doing?

Archived