Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

Fair, but then again the Jets are winning...so much of all of this really matters?

If they lose to the Patriots in the playoffs...it wont be because of "distractions" its because the Pats are better. Wayyyy too much is put into these types of things. It really has little or any effect of on the field play. No o on the Jets is going to be thinking of Michelle Ryan's feet on Sunday.

:rl:

where do you come up with this sh*t from?

''Fair''

Thats what I was saying. and nobody is bringing up losing in the playoffs, you are.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Yanks did what in 77? lol..you are clueless, thank you. it was 78 with Billy Martin. and if the Red sox didnt throw that wild pitch in game 6 the ws is over for the Mets.

You cant even compare the two.

Jimmy Johnson won super bowls. the yanks and mets won the ws. Rex hasnt won sh*t yet.

It was 77 and 78 Jim. Martin was fired during the 78 season and Lemon led them on the comeback.

The kids at school probably didn't know about it yesterday, and if the parents really thought it was bad they could've kept them home today with more than a week's vacation coming up. There will still be some taunting after New Year's, but it will have died down significantly by then - provided that new material isn't being unearthed daily, of course. They have plenty of time to plan their defenses.

Rex screwed up by taking the serious approach, IMHO. I get that he's legitimately embarrassed and protective of his wife, but he still should've made light of the matter. That's how you get it to go away more quickly.

100% agreed. Said it yesterday. He's caught, she's caught, by putting on the glum face and acting like he is being done wrong he screwed up. He should have just smiled and said, "Hey, marriage is journey not a destination, we keep it fun, let's talk about the goddam Jets."

This is gonna get worse I thinks.

The Jets are winning football games. That's all I care about. You seem more concerned about image. That's what females do.

Now that you're proven wrong you change the subject? um ok. I am very happy that theyre winning, where did I say I wasnt?

Fair, but then again the Jets are winning...so much of all of this really matters?

If they lose to the Patriots in the playoffs...it wont be because of "distractions" its because the Pats are better. Wayyyy too much is put into these types of things. It really has little or any effect of on the field play. No o on the Jets is going to be thinking of Michelle Ryan's feet on Sunday.

I am not saying it has any effect on the field-yet. tI may actually gel the unit more in some bizarre way-but who knows?

It is about having people in the position of leadership acting properly.

The New York jets want that, trust me. We all should.

Now that you're proven wrong you change the subject? um ok. I am very happy that theyre winning, where did I say I wasnt?

You havent provided one iota of fact. All you have done is speculate to know how motivated the Jets are like you're in the locker room.

You havent provided one iota of fact. All you have done is speculate to know how motivated the Jets are like you're in the locker room.

Why would you have to be in the locker room to see how Rex sets an example? Im not in there and I can see he acts like a jackass when he represents the Jets.

So what does being in the locker room have to do with anything? you make no sense, just like Dierk said. just say you love Rex and want to suck on his toes.

It was 78 when Martin had the fight with Reggie and called steinbrenner a convicted liar. in 77 he had no problems.

Didn't you read the Bronx Zoo or see the movie? Martin didn't make the comment until 1978 but to suggest 1977 was smooth as silk is ridiculous.

Martin had tons of issues with both George and Reggie in '77. It was June of 77 when Martin had to be restrained from fighting with Jackson in the dugout on national television.

Your memory is shot pal.

Didn't you read the Bronx Zoo or see the movie? Martin didn't make the comment until 1978 but to suggest 1977 was smooth as silk is ridiculous.

Martin had tons of issues with both George and Reggie in '77. It was June of 77 when Martin had to be restrained from fighting with Jackson in the dugout on national television.

Your memory is shot pal.

I think his butt is hurt, or something.

Your memory is shot pal.

You left out the straw that stirs the drink comment that pissed off Munson. I never said 77 was smooth as silk.

I can't understand how it's not erased yet.. you'd think that's the first thing they'd do.. more and more people are picking up the nudey shots and the requests for big weenies, it's only a matter of time before PFT runs with it and then it's over..

Yeah, he should have had someone on that first thing.

lol @ anyone comparing the 70's to now.. media infiltration is through the roof.. reporters had way more discretion back then.. apples to oranges

heh heh, yeah, so true. that was Matt by the way. hes very smart, and knows what goes on in the Jets locker room.

There may already be such a clause as part of the boiler plate contract language. But I can't see why WJ would fire him for this. Is this going to decrease ticket sales? Are less people going to watch the Bears - Jets game because of it?

I say more. If I wasn't a fan and got wind of this I would watch it to see if anything funny happen, like odd signs or werid stuff said. Americans LOVE a trainwreck. Or to just get a look at the Rex knowing he's a dirty dog.

Did you hear him crying about me personally attacking him? :rl: HE HAS VERY THIN SKIN! SSSSHHHHH!

Mr. Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa Everybody's Ganging Up On Me is accusing anyone else of having a thin skin? :rl: The lame who attempts to bait people into starting a thread sure to get them banned is accusing someone else of not being able to take it? That's rich.

Pot, meet kettle.

Now I am convinced you leaked the videos and the profile to Deadspin because of your unhealthy obsession with Rex Ryan. Sadly I am also convinced that you are probably much more of a freak than Rex based on your feigned outrage over his pecadillos.

It's a textbook case.

Jesus Christ that "tipster" is the biggest loser on the planet. We should find who he is and then bring a reporter to his parent's basement house (where he invariably lives) and ask him why he is stalking an older woman as a foot fetishist.

Rex is a dummy of course, but the people that "exposed" this are just plain pathetic.

******* VORPies.

New Meadowlands Stadium offered $55M for naming rights

By Michael Bryant

Foot Locker the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer has announced that they are prepared to made an offer for the naming rights of the New Meadowands Stadium.

The new home for the New York Giants and New York Jets, has already made big news as they were awarded the Super Bowl for 2014. Now the business side has taken over as the owners of the New Meadowlands Stadium have announced that they are accepting offers for the naming rights of the new stadium.

Multiple sources are quoting the Foot Locker is prepared to make an offer to capitalize on the major news story related to Rex and Michelle Ryan's Foot Fetish. Ken Hicks, President & CEO of Foot Locker is reportedly prepared to offer 55 million for five years.

Ken Hicks in a press release proudly stated that Foot Locker and Football is a marriage made in Heaven. He also stated that Rex and Michelle Ryan given their history with feet and football would make perfect spokespersons.

The New York Post in an article concerning the decision suggested that the NFL may not permit such a naming. Given the league's control over keeping their image clean, however since Rex and Michelle are both married and there is nothing wrong with liking feet they may have to approve it.

Foot Locker is a leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. Its stores offer the latest in athletic-inspired performance products, manufactured primarily by the leading athletic brands. Foot Locker offers products for a wide variety of activities including basketball, running, and training. Its 1,911 stores are located in 21 countries including 1,171 in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam, 129 in Canada, 518 in Europe, and a combined 93 in Australia and New Zealand. The domestic stores have an average of 2,400 selling square feet and the international stores have an average of 1,500 selling square fee

Archived