**** Official New York Jets vs Chicago Bears Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just saying...our ILBs suck in coverage. It's just a fact. I still love both of them but...

I said this a while back I think before the season even started and was yelled at by someone who told me that Scott is one of the best at covering TEs and Harris was very good too. lol

I said this a while back I think before the season even started and was yelled at by someone who told me that Scott is one of the best at covering TEs and Harris was very good too. lol

Scott is legitimately not terrible in coverage...but he's also rarely man on man....Harris OTOH has been routinely beat like a drum in coverage since he's been here...I do <3 both of them just truthing it a little.

Scott is legitimately not terrible in coverage...but he's also rarely man on man....Harris OTOH has been routinely beat like a drum in coverage since he's been here...I do <3 both of them just truthing it a little.

I love them both and don't want to see either go but its laughable to not admit they are a liability when covering TEs or slot receivers.

Srsly wtf are our dbs doing right now? How do you let the Rb PWN u like that?

Everytime we get some type of nice lead the defense feels the need to crap the bed

Looked like that was on Taylor, not a DB. No way to tell for sure, but I think that may have been only his responsibility.

Fortunately I don't think the Bears can stop Sanchez and the Jets O consistently as long as it's being run the way it is now. Gotta keep scoring, score 49 and don't think twice.

You know damn well Schottenheimer is not capable of planning, identifying, or calling for that many points.

Archived